is A&A global. the cheapest place to buy toys?

bulkvendingwizard

is A&A the cheapest place to purchase toys.?

As for who the cheapest! I THANK THEY HAVE ANY PRICE RANGE ACCORDING TO YOUR NEEDS. I PERSONAL LIKE CHRIS AS A PERSON AND MAKES SURE I GET THE PRICE AND ITEMS

I've found that top notch toys has good deals and good items. Their biggest problem is that they usually have their stuff on back order. A&A has a much larger selection tho.

I've found that top notch toys has good deals and good items. Their biggest problem is that they usually have their stuff on back order. A&A has a much larger selection tho.

How did the spinners do. Any home runs from them lately.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Give Cardinal Distributing a try. Ask for Mike. Also, SSM Vending ask for Shawn. Both have good prices..Tell them Eric from Michigan Mini Vend sent ya! Good luck..

When calling mike always ask what's in the product. They are the mix kings some of their product is watered down. When ordering from smaller companies like ssm be ready to belly up for freight.

Ssm has the most costly frirght I have ever paid and they are not the furtherest away from me its just that the smaller companies do ship as much so the rates are higher. Also a pain to order from when calling Kevin or Sean there's always phone tag.

When calling mike always ask what's in the product. They are the mix kings some of their product is watered down. When ordering from smaller companies like ssm be ready to belly up for freight.

Ssm has the most costly frirght I have ever paid and they are not the furtherest away from me its just that the smaller companies do ship as much so the rates are higher. Also a pain to order from when calling Kevin or Sean there's always phone tag.

What exactly do you buy from ssm? Must be for their tattoos, cuz the caps are mostly just jewelry.

Archived