Anybody need help finding locations ?

Usurper333

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

no he is all over. If you want him to fly to your state thats when 10 minimum locations is required so about 3k for 10 full line locations to make it worth his time to fly out and self locate.

• 3 months later...

I am sorry but for right now Blue Moose Vending Management is booked out.  We occasionally have a few hours in the AM to work some new areas but that takes a lot of time to learn where we should look for good accounts.  We know Southern California like the back of our hand and our catalog of contract renewal dates is very large so we have plenty of accounts to contact each day.

It takes time to find full line locations, then you have to meet with them, do a proposal and stay on top to get it closed.  As you know all to well!  Plus we really do have to have a solid relationship with a vending company that wants locations on a ongoing basis.  Our fees are not cheap so they need to have the funds available to continue working together.  Also we do not offer any guarantee.  We work with experienced vendors that know how to judge the profitability of each account.  Also it never comes up.  Of course if something goes haywire we certainly work it out but nothing really has happened (knock on wood).

So full line vending is such a different ballgame.  The only reason we can get large locations is experience.  You have to know how to talk to the person in charge of the vending program.  I know their job is on the line if they make a mistake and bring in a poor performing vending company: so we talk about the problems they might encounter if they change out lots of machines. They have lots of questions before they even let you in the door.  You have to let them know that you have done this before and it can be done professionally without much down time.  Once they understand you know what you are doing they will set up a time to review their program. So we have to know our vending company can live up to it.  That's why we need to be able to work together.

Hope this helps in understanding why there are not a lot of people out there working on full line locations.  

B

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

How much do you charge for Soda machine locations?

I charge $ 400.00 per location / Snack and soda, No minimum and no money up front. You can go visit the location and see if you like it, meet and greet with the decision maker and if you want it great and if you do not we can move on....   You can call me at 773 892 - 5413, Chad

• 2 weeks later...

I'm a one man show locator that will find you great locations with no money down and no minimum. I have references available from past customers. And I do not consider a Hair salon a good location LOL !!!. I only do Snack and Soda.

How much do you charge for locations.  I am very interested in using you.  Thanks

I've never posted before, but I got Chad's name from this forum.  We were desperate to place three snack/combo machines in an area where the market is saturated.  We went through two other professional locator companies before we called Chad, and both of them gave up without a placement.  Chad. Does. Not. Give. Up.  Last week, we got one machine placed in a very good location with 30+ employees and lots of foot traffic, and we have an appointment with a really fantastic location that needs four machines next week.  We are beyond grateful to Chad for his efforts.  I can't recommend him highly enough.  If you need locations, call him.  Call him now.  Stop reading this, pick up the phone, and call him now.

Archived