Anybody need help finding locations ?

Usurper333

Im a one man show locator that will try my best to find you snack and soda locations, no money down, pay as you go and no minimum. If I find you a location you can go meet and greet with the contact / decision maker and make a judgement if you would like to place a machine there. If not we will move on. I have references available and again I do not charge up front. 

Chad 773 892 - 5413, 

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You should sign up with TVF's Locator Mediation and Escrow Service, as there are no listings for snack/soda machine locators there now.  I think you would get a good response.  I know I am waiting for someone new to be added there so I can purchase a location.

• 6 months later...

Ok I'm going to give this another shot. It is getting VERY hard to find GOOD LOCATIONS !!!... So I got out of the Biz for a bit. I have some free time to dial away so I will try to find you locations for Snack and Soda ONLY. I do not do bulk Sorry. Again I do not charge anything up front, you can go and meet and greet with the owner and or decision maker and see if you like it before you place the machines or pay me. However I have to stop the guarantees meaning replacement location's. I'm a one man show and cannot afford to back track in cities. We all know that a location in the vending industry is hit or miss. And since I do my locating over the phone it is up to you to take the chance on placing your machine and or machines at the location. Sorry but that's what this has come down to. Again I think I am being more than fair by not charging you anything up front, hope that makes sense. 

Please reply for my contact info. 

• 4 months later...

I was locating for quite sometime and got out of it about a year ago. Going to dive back in .  I'm a one man show. NO MONEY DOWN OR UP FRONT  !!!!!!   And no minimum . I find the location, you can go check it out, meet and greet with the decision maker and decide if you want it. Fair and simple. You pay me once your machine is placed. 

Chad Edwards, 773 - 892 - 5413, 

I was locating for quite sometime and got out of it about a year ago. Going to dive back in .  I'm a one man show. NO MONEY DOWN OR UP FRONT  !!!!!!   And no minimum . I find the location, you can go check it out, meet and greet with the decision maker and decide if you want it. Fair and simple. You pay me once your machine is placed. 

Chad Edwards, 773 - 892 - 5413, 

I will be calling in a few hours, I'll post back in a few weeks with results!

I was told he found a location im going to meet with the location on Friday. 37 employees a distribution with truck deliveries 24/7 blue collar location im told.... do you think thats a good location? Also im thinking about putting a dn 501e and snack machine in there any thoughts?

• 3 weeks later...

I was told he found a location im going to meet with the location on Friday. 37 employees a distribution with truck deliveries 24/7 blue collar location im told.... do you think thats a good location? Also im thinking about putting a dn 501e and snack machine in there any thoughts?

Update please.

• 2 weeks later...

No luck. Honestly only 1 location was provided to me after all this time. I guess he gave up a little after the one bad location he sent me

File a claim if they owe you money. Don't wait passed 45 days. File with PayPal and your cc company.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived