Anybody need help finding locations ?

Usurper333

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've never used a locator before however I would like to try it. What's the best way to go about it?

We'd be more than happy to help.

We have an ad in the classified section here.

We're pretty upfront. We get paid after you install the machine. You do have a timeline to do it and so on.

Let me know if toy want help.

• 2 weeks later...

A good wireless plan and plenty of prayer.

PRICELESS.  I thought for a second you were going to say: pick a locator off of craigslist, write down his/her name and phone number on a piece of paper, tear up the same piece of paper, start all over again!

• 2 weeks later...

We'd be more than happy to help.

We have an ad in the classified section here.

We're pretty upfront. We get paid after you install the machine. You do have a timeline to do it and so on.

Let me know if toy want help.

What areas do you support?

Oh, do there is certain areas we don't locate in because it's just not going to happen, but there it's only a few. New York, New. York is one. Parts of Florida are another. We actually have a customer in Florida right now that we're working with. Out seems ok, but the charity you use had a lot to do with it!

Some areas are just to saturated.

All I need are zip codes and I can pull a list to see how your area is. Sometimes we don't even find out how bad until we start calling!

Except for Florida!  :rolleyes:

I think he may be asking what areas you don't cover (like Florida)?

We could take a look for you Jax. I've found that some area's are ok. just depends.

• 1 year later...
On 3/23/2012 at 10:17 AM, rdendy said:

I understand rants, they let off some steam, but posting one on a board full of potential customers doesn't seem like the best of ideas. I mostly use locators since my regular job consumes a large portion of my time, but I can tell you I wouldn't want to work with you with that attitude. Yes, as a locator you have some concerns in dealing with vendors, just as we have concerns in dealing with locators. It's just part of the process. Personally, I find a locator that does well for me and by me, that locator never has to worry about getting paid or me worrying them to death, but until you prove yourself to your customer, and this goes for anyone in any business, then you will have to deal with issues.

You come off as sounding like you could careless about your customers, and NO ONE wants to work with someone with that attitude.

Who do you use as locators? I'm looking to hire one or 2 good locators for my business

On 10/29/2016 at 10:26 AM, rodney69 said:

That post you quoted it's from 4 years ago. I haven't heard from them in quite some time. 

What equipment do you need a locator for?

I have 3 snack machines and 2 soda machines that are being removed from location ASAP (have not given location a date yet. I'd like to get new locations BEFORE I pay a mover then he will deliver a new machine to said locations) 

I also have a few machines in my warehouse which need to go out to locations

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived