Bulk Vending Route For Sale, Name Your Price

Bender

Bulk Vending Route in San Francisco Bay Area For Sale, name your price (Oakland, CA)

I am sad to report that I am getting out of the bulk vending business altogether!

Not that sad, actually. My other business venture is going so well, that it has eclipsed the potential earnings from my bulk vending route. I have collected this equipment over the last few years with the intent of placing them all, but now my loss is your gain! There may be more or less than the machines I describe here, one or two either way.

11 - Kickstart Double Head Platinum locations (unused)

11 - Kickstart Triple Head Platinum locations (unused)

10 - Triple head machines on location in the San Francisco Bay Area. You can keep these locations, or I can pull them for you. I am working with Kickstart to see if I can get these re-located for you.

2 - Vendesign 4-head machines on location in the San Francisco Bay Area.

The equipment list below includes the machines that are currently on location. All machines are 25c mechanisms unless otherwise specified.

43 1-800 Vending Triple Head 25c mechanisms, no spill trays

1 1-800 Vending Triple Head 50c mechanisms (new machine, color black/silver trim) no spill tray

About 25 of these 1-800 machines are red, the rest are green. Some have silver trim and mechanisms, some have gold trim and mechanisms. About half of them have plastic bases, some of them have metal bases. About 10 gumball wheels and brushes, the rest are bulk wheels. The parts are all interchangeable, you may arrange the color and trim any way you like.

13 red T-Pico (LYPC style) Classic double head on wooden stands. Gold trim and mechanisms.

11 red T-Pico (LYPC style) Classic double head on metal stands

3 red T-Pico (LYPC style) Pro-Line heads, 2 heads on a double stand, one extra. Silver trim and mechanisms.

5 Vendesign 4-head machines, smoke gray. 1 is a spare parts machine

3 Seaga 3000 triple head, black

1 Northwestern Mega 60 (red) on a single stand

4 Northwestern Super 60 (red) on a j-stand, 2hi/2lo

1 Triple Head (brand name escapes me) (bright yellow metal chassis with chrome stand)

1 Northwestern Triple Play, stainless steel with black trim

2 vending totes with adjustable compartments, fits 1-800 and Vendstar canisters

1 6' Spiral gumball machine, 25c mechanism

6 original shootin hoops with original Oak mechanisms and giant globe, 25c mechanisms.

The flipper is broken on one machine, it is easy to have one fabricated by a woodworker or machinist and install yourself.

ADDITIONAL EQUIPMENT:

About 120 high security 6-tumbler locks for the LYPC158A t-pico and 1-800 machines from Camlock, most have already been replaced. Nobody else has the key to these locks! I will transfer the unique key code to your account so you can order more locks/keys in the future if you want.

spare 1-pico coin mechanisms

spare gumball wheels and brushes (1 or 2 dozen) for t-pico and northwestern heads

double gumball wheels for 1-800, t-pico, northwestern (1 or 2 dozen)

various other spare parts for the machines listed above

CONDITION

This equipment is used, except one or two in new or like-new condition. Some of the machines have oxidation on the trim, or superficial scratches or stains. A select few of the canisters are clouded with age or significantly scratched. Some of the metal stands have significant oxidation and will require sanding and repainting. 98% of the machines are in route ready condition when washed and prepared. Most of the equipment is broken down for easy storage and transport. You will need a 2BR U-Haul to move it all, you might get it with a 1BR U-Haul if you are lucky. I don't think it will all fit into a minivan or a full size pickup truck. I understand how desirable some of the machines on this list are. If you want those, you want them all.

ADDITIONAL BONUS

I will offer to the person who buys this complete setup, non-exclusive, personal use (not for resale) rights to all the graphics I have prepared for fabricating your own bulk labels, for all the major flavors plus about 2 dozen other bulk candies. You can fabricate professional full-color labels with or without Nutrition Facts for your bulk vending machines using the graphics I have prepared, with your computer, a color printer and a laminator. You may see a sample at the vendiscuss thread here:

http://vendiscuss.ne...h__1#entry68354

MORE BONUS

I will offer to include several cases of Concord candy and gum, to be specified later after I get a chance to inventory it.

TERMS

Cash purchase, I will provide a bill of sale. I'm looking to sell this entire setup in one single swoop. Please note that this includes 22 Platinum Kickstart locations, which, with Kickstart's approval, I will arrange to trasfer to your Kickstart account.

I have a number in mind, and I am entertaining all offers by PM. Please reply to this thread with your questions. Serious inquiries, please PM for telephone communication.

About 120 high security 6-tumbler locks for the LYPC158A t-pico and 1-800 machines from Camlock, most have already been replaced. Nobody else has the key to these locks! I will transfer the unique key code to your account so you can order more locks/keys in the future if you want.

I am interested in your locks, what do you want for all of these?

Thank you for your inquiry! These locks are installed on the machines, and I am not really interested in parting it out. You can get these locks in any quantity, in your own private key combination. by contacting Camlock directly.

• 10 months later...

Archived