TVF loses a great member, and I lost a friend.

caserri

I'm sure everyone here is familiar with our fellow member Bacho. Earlier today I received a PM from his wife who wanted to tell me that he died today from a heart attack. She said that she wanted to tell me because it was what he would've wanted. She went on to say that he greatly enjoyed participating here at TVF.

Several months ago, Craig (Bacho) survived a heart attack. Many of you sent him well wishes via TVF on the following thread.

I like to think that we are one big happy family. As such, I am taking the news of Bacho's passing pretty hard. Craig joined TVF during our first year making him a Charter Member. Over the last 4 years, he has made numerous contributions to the board. His words of wisdom will endure to help many more new vendors to come.

Here is a link to his profile. If you did not have the opportunity to know Craig, please take a moment to read his bio and check out his posts.

http://vendiscuss.net/index.php?/user/222-bacho/

Please feel free to add any comments, condolences, or memories you have of Bacho below.

Good bye Craig. You were a great member and friend.

Well, I'm shocked...and deeply saddened........don't know what else to say except, his family will be in my thoughts.

And, I send my condolences to his wife who seems like a wonderful person based on her PM.

Take care everyone.

This is very sad and I will have his family in my prayers. I did not know him very well but he seemed like an awesome guy and he will be missed. My condolences for his family and friends and I wish I could have gotten to know him.

I'm sure everyone here is familiar with our fellow member Bacho. Earlier today I received a PM from his wife who wanted to tell me that he died today from a heart attack. She said that she wanted to tell me because it was what he would've wanted. She went on to say that he greatly enjoyed participating here at TVF.

Several months ago, Craig (Bacho) survived a heart attack. Many of you sent him well wishes via TVF on the following thread.

http://vendiscuss.ne...a-fellow-member

I like to think that we are one big happy family. As such, I am taking the news of Bacho's passing pretty hard. Craig joined TVF during our first year making him a Charter Member. Over the last 4 years, he has made numerous contributions to the board. His words of wisdom will endure to help many more new vendors to come.

Here is a link to his profile. If you did not have the opportunity to know Craig, please take a moment to read his bio and check out his posts.

http://vendiscuss.ne...user/222-bacho/

Please feel free to add any comments, condolences, or memories you have of Bacho below.

Good bye Craig. You were a great member and friend.

Out little community certainly is diminished by his passing... My prayers are with his family.

Ugh, bad news. Just a week ago, my Barber, who was also a good friend, and member of the same club as me, died from a heart attack. (Just 3 days after cutting my hair.)

I also offer condolences to Craig's family.

That sure is sad to hear. He and I didn't always see eye to eye but we talked in the phone several times and I could tell he had a real Passion for the business and was a stand up guy.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Craig gave me some good ideas on how to set up racks. I also liked his labels. I will miss his wisdom and passion for vending (and for the Saints!). Prayers go out to his family....

I'm very saddened to hear this........... I enjoyed talking to him on Vendiscuss as well as playing Fantasy Football and currently playing Fantasy Basketball with him. I never got the chance to meet him but after knowing him online so long I feel like I have lost a true friend. Rest in Peace Bacho. My prayers are with you and your family.

• 2 months later...

This is Susie, bacho's wife. I want to thank y'all so much for the wonderful things you've said about my husband. He was truly a special person and I miss him so much. The past 84 days have been pretty rough as I've tried to carry on without him.

I had to log in today because someone from the board sent him an email and I needed the URL to this thread.

Steve, thanks again for your friendship you shared with Craig. He truly enjoyed this board and its members. Have a great summer and good luck in all y'alls endeavors!

I'm very sad to hear about this. I haven't been on the forum in a while up until a few weeks back. Craig was a good guy. I have his labels on most of my machines. He spent a lot of extra time trying to help me with some label designs for a charity project that ended up not happening. He never asked for a dime or complained at all. My condolences to his wife, family and all those that he left behind.

Archived