Best Selling Candy

kandyking

850 ct assorted gumballs are by far my best seller followed in volume by peanut m&m's. Skittles ryun a distant third. I get it at Sm's club.

I'm in Wisconsin, and as other posters will tell you, results will vary by region. You may have to play around a little to find what works and what doesn't.

My top 3 best sellers are Mike and Ike's, Candy Galaxy (A&A Runts Knockoff), and Skittles. M&M's do "ok" but not like the others. Plus, this setup won't melt in the sun and heat.

My biggest shocker was when I ran a Wonka setup my wholesaler sold me on. I figured the Runts would do well (they did) but they were passed twofold by the Wonka Bottlecaps candy. A customer explained that Bottlecaps are a rather "nostalgic" thing, and she couldn't resist. That seemed to be the norm. Adults passing by were willing to part with that quarter to reminisce, and that was a nice treat while I had that spot.

My biggest disappointment has been Peanut M&Ms. Everyone else tells me Peanut M&M's do great, but I've yet to have any luck with them. to date, of the three machines I've tried them in, I've made exactly 25 cents. It must be a regional thing, other vendors seem to have less and less of them around too.

My favorite candy to run is A&A's Ice Cream Cone Candy. I bought it by the case, and I vend it at the lowest setting, and it gets a solid number of turns no matter where it is. While it's never been a stellar performer, I can pull next to nothing from the other canisters, and still profit thanks to the relatively steady income those Ice Cream Cones bring in. Also, taste-wise, they're amazingly good. Compared to other "runt" candies anyway.

What ever you guys do DO NOT waist your money on the baby pacifier candy.I got stuck with those and couldnt give it away.

Which version? The sour, or the regular variety? The ones that are similar to Bonz have done alright for me.

the powder coated ones they also make a big mess

AGREED!!!!

what a disaster

i ended up shrink wrapping them in little baggies and putting the rest in eggs for the chicken or mystery mix 2 inch machine

to ditch the rest without the mess

bill

Archived