Top machines manufactured

davidsurvz

Oak Vista's, A & A PO-89's for 1" and candy

NW Super 80's and A & A 2001 for 2" caps

A & A Advance for flatvend

Vista's and Super 80's are best, but A & A PO-89's and 2001 vendors are cheaper, but still reliable and durable enough for my locations.

Next time I order 1" machines I'm going to order those new Vista's with the base that allows you to get the coins out like you get them out of a NW model 60 and A & A PN-95, If Oak is still in business by then..................In my opinion all Oak has that's any good is the Vista.

I could be wrong.

Tbuford

• 2 months later...

Oak Vista Cabinet for Charity and the Northwestern Super 60 for big accounts and racks, would never consider anythingelse but Oak and NW

why dont you like cabinets on racks? you can fit more per rack and you can have the same capacity as nw super 60 if you have cab backs? and you can get quick collect bases for the cabinets if you prefer that. 

• 7 months later...

(1) Beaver (2)Northwestern(3) Oak, I'm retired doing vending for 4yrs. Started with Beaver only, Add Northwestern 80s for 2' toys do to price. thay are good machines. Later got 10 northwestern Beavers LOVE THEM! Got in with a friend, he used Oak for the most part. got 20 1' very goood machines. But the Beaver is the tops for myself but well buy all 3 when i can!

wHY DID U RETIRE?

• 7 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Straight from the source.  A&A and Beaver both have their own forums in the Supplier section and N'western/Oak are easy to find from a google search.  If you're buying new don't do it through a distributor.

• 3 months later...

My reasoning is: :D   I'm a Canuck, and its the only machines I have. 1)Beaver 2)Beaver 3)Beaver I do have u-turn terminators but I don't think I would put them in a top ten list. Grumpy

Us Canucks love our beaver

• Haha 1