Saeco SG 200 operators

Greatdane

• 2 weeks later...

Does someone have a simple explanation how to program a "new drink" , setting name, use of sugar/milk etc ?

I have the manual with the programming but no matter how much I try, "i don't get it"

Googled for examples but couldn't find any.

EG: i would like to make an espresso. no milk, no sugar (unless they add it with the keys on the front of the device)

Thanks in advance

I'm not aware of being able to name a drink within the system and different drink configurations require different button designations. It's a little complex to understand at first, but the manual has fairly clear instructions and it may take some trial and error to get used to it. 

It helped me a lot to write down what I programmed so I could figure out where I went wrong.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Thanks everybody for all the valuable information. I'm new to this business. Now planning to buy a few second hand machines.  But the SAECO SG200 only take coin payment. How can we upgrade it to accept credit card pay?

• 1 year later...

Good day everyone,

First I would like to thank everyone on here for sharing the knowledge on this forum, it's been of great use for me so far since I acquired three of those Saeco SG200 and already runned onto minor issue that's all been solve so far. I'm here today because I've been having a problem with an exhaust fan been noisy, I understood from reading that the residue chute fan can get clogged in the summer, I think that's what's going on, but couldn't figure how to properly clean it. Was wondering if the would be a way to clean it on spot or if you guys would have any suggestion for me. And I must mention that I am still looking for a complete service manual, I do have the user manual but really looking for the servicing manual. Thank you in advance for any support.

Jonathan 

• 1 year later...

Good day everyone, 

I'm back in here asking for advice, I just came to one of my Saeco SG200 to figure there was no power on it. Nothing on the screen and no lights on mother board, no sound when un-plugging and plugging back. There is no ground default detector plug that could have tripped  ( I had a problem with it in the past and had to remove it ). So far I've been checking the 3 fuses behind the coffee bean receptacle and they all seems good, been inspecting the power distribution board and nothing visible on there either. I was just wondering if I've missed anything, or maybe more like where would you guys start your journey of troublesooting such power issue. 

Thank you guys in advance for any support, it's really appreciated.

Jonathan 

• 1 year later...

7 oz or 8.25 oz?  You can get them from Vistar.  They'll probably ship a case to you.  Just make sure that you always carry the same brand and style of cup so the cup dispenser won't get messed up if you change cups.  

Omg people are still active?  I got one of these at an auction and it was new in box but the rep must have left it in cold storage because boiler blew out and I need a new bottom piece.  Also it's stuck in Italian and I don't have a chip 🤦

coffee grinder door on my saeco sg200e is not opening to drop coffee but i can manually click back the "adjusting lever" to allow the coffee to fall into group. i cleaned brew group as well. not getting any codes. but i'm still having problems! please help!

• 1 month later...