what are your service intervals for candy ?

bbeckl

I GO EVERY 6-8 WEEKS, ANYTHING SLOWER YOU NEED TO REPLACE ASAP!

A NW S60 holds enough 850 gum to have about $70 in it when it goes mt, 1080 gum or 1430 much more, so you would move a machine that does less than $35 a month?

• 1 year later...

No more than every 6 weeks for a few reasons:

My 3 busiest locations may run out of a product if I wait longer.

I can keep lower levels in the machines that are not busy.

Machines can get dirty or sometimes something gets spilled on them.

A problem, like lock mechs becoming loose or jammed.

It shows the locations that I care about the upkeep.

Why dont you just go through the route that sell the most and give the other ones an  8 week interval

I never fill my candy to the top for 2 reasons. Firstly, the product will go stale at all but the most active of locations. Secondly, the psychology of viewing a full machine makes people think that no one else is eating it so why should they. A partially empty machine has shown that someone came before and ate. I am probably just spewing mumbo jumbo but that is how I run my route and the results have been favorable.

IN THE NORTHWESTERN WEBPAGE THEY SAY THAT STUDIES SHOW THAT A FULL MACHINES SELLS MORE!!!

I agree with this! The only time I have filled the machine to the top was an employee break room that called me after 3 days, after I filled it halfway, to let me know it was empty. I had to fill that one to the top in order to only visit it weekly. (Luckily it was 1/2 mile from my house)

WHAT TYPE of business was that and how many employees were there???

• 1 year later...

I know its not the main part of this thread but would like to get more peoples opinions on filling up thier machines vs half

When I start a location i start 1/2 full unless I already know about what it's going to do and how long it will be. If it's close, then fill half way and check in 2-4 weeks depending on equipment, product and location, but most likely half full.

Archived