Should I buy route?

The route has 2 locations with 2 Antares combo machines, the route does about 75$-80$ combined a week...how much would you pay and what's a good price?

Thanks guy I need responded ASAP

Do a search here for Antares machines, you will find that they are almost universally despised. Personally I would not buy them. Keep in mind that these machines have almost no resale value. If you go ahead anyway probably around 600 bucks or so for both is reasonable.

Really that's it?

I was thinking about buying um for around $1,300...

Let's say they make 75$ combined a week..

75 times 52 is 3,900

3,900 minus my products and time divide by 2

Is 1,950 a year profit so it would take less then one year to sell?

Am I doing it wrong?

Really that's it?

I was thinking about buying um for around $1,300...

Let's say they make 75$ combined a week..

75 times 52 is 3,900

3,900 minus my products and time divide by 2

Is 1,950 a year profit so it would take less then one year to sell?

Am I doing it wrong?

Avg COGS in vending is around 50%. so out of the 3950 half goes to buying more product to replace what has sold. If you figure 2 hours a week to service that's another 1040 in labor, what about your car (gas, insurance, wear and tear)? so your true profit will be quite a bit less.

The cost to service thread has a good explanation, worth the read.

Based on sales the locations have no value so the only value is the equipment, if patient you can buy these on CL for a few hundred dollars each, thus the 600 number I mentioned in a previous post.

So your saying this is just a big waste of time....and money....so it looks like I gotta back out of the deal?

Its your business, you do what you think is right for you. You asked for opinions and we are responding to your request based on our experiences in the vending industry.

I do understand what your saying...just the price is too high for what I'm getting...2 days ago I bought a route that does 80 a week in sales and route came with a AP 7700 Machine...I payed 1,100...

Was that a god buy?

Thanks guys for your knowledge

I do understand what your saying...just the price is too high for what I'm getting...2 days ago I bought a route that does 80 a week in sales and route came with a AP 6600 Machine...I payed 1,100...

Was that a god buy?

Route cam either AP 7600 I'm sorry not the 6600

The older AP's were the workhorses for vending for many years, I would buy the AP over the two Antares machines for the same money any day of the week. You can find better deals but the 1100 is not a unreasonable price to pay, IMO

Archived