coin/quater pusher total start up investment......................

llcoolrobb

i am starting to think about investing in a coin pusher in the next few months,would do it sooner except for the size of the start up costs.

a new basic model machine from blazing quarters including shipping is $1299.00,then $115.00 including shipping for basic prize kit to help attract more play.

now for the start up costs i have no clue about:how much money in quarters to fill the playing field of the machine,how much in $5,10,20's in the field to get more play,how much $ or percentage do i pay the store/biz owner,how much to get the machine located at a good location?

also at a good location what would be a monthly net average,i know every one is different but a ballpark figure?

just want to see how many months it would take to get my start up costs back and start seeing a profit from this.

any info or advice or info?

thanks

avg depends where u are, for me its $50-100 a week, $200 a week in good locations

split is 50/50 u can offer less if the person doesnt know any better

u must bolt the pusher down.

i put small fake ipods, cheap gold "bling" watches ($5) in there and $20s and $50s

in terms of coins its $200-300 depending the size of the pusher.also if its a laundry or a resturant

see if they will seell you gift cards at half price to put in there, i do that a lot. i will get free "wash tickets"

or $20 gift card for $10 from the owner and put it in there, that can be a great deal for you.

all said and done i probably put

$300-350 in prizes in the pusher to start out. but u will recoup that money in the first month.

yes the pushers are expensive but they are simple machines and will last a very long time without

maintenance and repair. so u pay them out once a month, it takes 5mins and u walk away with $100-300

cash money, remember theres no product so u dont have to have the same volume as most vending

u can put them out one at a time and build slowly.

also where u live make sure theres other pushers out there already and see howo they are set up (candy top, tax sticker,

warning label, etc..) otherwise johnny law may take ur machine

edit---haha i used a word that means "take" or "grab" and the board censored me, i guess it could

be considered dirty as well lol

• 4 months later...
Guest LuisG3Rentals

Great info what do you think are the best locations for con pushers? What's your sales pitch or do people are they harder to locate?than bulk is my point -.- jaja

Great info what do you think are the best locations for con pushers? What's your sales pitch or do people are they harder to locate?than bulk is my point -.- jaja

laundromats...because they have a quarter changer.

ron has told me he does real good in discount liquor store and bodegas but in FL those type of places dont make much . i do well in laundries buffet bars and im putting some in a bowling alley next month that should be killer.

its not hard to find accounts but in many cases they just say they will buy their own pusher its hard to compete with craigs list

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i am starting to think about investing in a coin pusher in the next few months,would do it sooner except for the size of the start up costs.

a new basic model machine from blazing quarters including shipping is $1299.00,then $115.00 including shipping for basic prize kit to help attract more play.

now for the start up costs i have no clue about:how much money in quarters to fill the playing field of the machine,how much in $5,10,20's in the field to get more play,how much $ or percentage do i pay the store/biz owner,how much to get the machine located at a good location?

also at a good location what would be a monthly net average,i know every one is different but a ballpark figure?

just want to see how many months it would take to get my start up costs back and start seeing a profit from this.

any info or advice or info?

thanks

Coin pushers are not legal in The Peoples Republik of Kalifornia - they don't want you competing with the Lotto or the Indians  ;D  ;D  ;D

Archived