Saeco SG200 Coffee Machine Error Code 14 Help PLEASE~

oz388

Hi guys,

I'm operating three Saeco SG200 coffee vending machines and one of them recently receive error code 14; from user manual it is "Wrong value of temperature sensor". Does anyone know what part of the machine possiblely went wrong and how to fix it? I can restart the mahcine and it will work for a few cups until the error code 14 appears again on the screen.

Thanks in advance!!

If you open the back panel, you will find a double blue wires coming out of the boiler and connected to the main board via a 2 prong molex plug. This is labeled Temp on the board. you have 3 machines, You may want to try exchanging the temp sensor with one you know that works. I have enclosed the Saeco SG 200 boiler assembly break down for your convenience. I hope this helps. If you find you need parts, you may want to try http://www.usa.philips.com

Greatdane

post-4506-0-37745000-1349804768_thumb.jpg

post-4506-0-11758400-1349804783_thumb.jpg.

oz388

Hope everything goes well.

Advice for the independant operator, Thats what we are here for :)

Let us know how things turn out. We are all learning from each other as we go.

The more questions asked, the more valuable this awesome resource will be and will always be a great service to others.

Also, feel free to post advice, hints, tips that others may find useful. You may save someone from repeating common problems you have come across.

Greatdane

• 4 years later...

I have three of these machines that have been operating quite well. However, one machine was getting slower and slower to heat and recently quit heating and brings up error "14" I read your comments and tried a temp sensor from a working machine and stille received the error. The ohm meter test on the element suggests the element is fine. Any other ideas of what I should look for? 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived