VendingDevelopers.com

npvend

Has anyone ever used VendingDevelopers.com to build a route for them? I am looking for any information good or bad about them before I decide to purchase. I've had a small bulk route for about 2 and half years and i'm looking to make the jump to soda vending. Thanks in advance,

Nick

scam run away they look like the same people behind metrovending who are notorious craigs list scam artists .

basically they are saying with 10 machines you will gross $1,000 a week, well i hate to tell you finding a soda location that grosses $100 a week without snack machine or other vending required is nearly impossible

Thanks for the response. I was looking for locators that do what he says they do, but haven't found anything solid. This includes setting up the account with Coke or Pepsi and finding the locations etc. Are there any companies like this or they all prefer you own your own machines for them to locate? This business is for me and a partner and it is ideal to try to not tie up as much money as we can as we are already invested in another business. Thanks for any help, I am new to posting, but I've been a long time reader and you guys are very helpful!

Archived