bought these 2 machines today

TKK

after a TON of drama i finally got my hands on these. they look pretty good they were dirty as heck both are vendos and work, the coin mechs are diferent than what ive gotten before. i paid $400 for both. One was a way bigger one, its the same as another one i have located, its like the size of the 511 but has the curves at the bottom to just vend cans. i think its a 7 selection. the pepsi is an 8 selection. paid some dudes $60 to help me pick em up took one to storage and one to my new location. The girl i bought them from called me and told me she might have left cokes and some money in the pepsi machine. i opened it it has like50 sodas, the mech was full, the box had about $35 and there was $109 in bills. these coin mechs are weird they have 2 tubes for quarters. im trying to clean them good. do you guys know where i can buy the trim for the front where the quarters get returned, and do you guys know the best way to clean the black trim as well? also the bubble front i keep wiping it and you can see ugly streaks. i tried windex same thing. i was thinking armor all? one of the plugs looks like it was spliced on the coin mech, and is unattahed.

SO SCORE ON THE MACHINES!

until i open the coke machine and it says this machine is owned by local coca cola, and it has a coca cola tech refurbish sticker sayong it was refurbished in 2010. how do u guys clean the compressors from dirt and all that? the lady said she bought it at an auction and had papers saying shes the owner. i called coke and they said thats an older machine which has not been in service in a while. and to call back on monday, but they said i should be fine. could they come pick it up?

thanx for any advice!

13E63D2C-orig.jpg

6B4CAF86-orig.jpg

CD35274F-orig_zpsa97eda20.jpg

9CA2C50A-orig_zps24a1f64b.jpg

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice score, that Pepsi can machine looks like the Vendo I paid $400 for.

Mine had cash inside, too...at the last minute after loading, the seller ran up saying "I forgot that I left sodas and cash in it". I needed to meet a deadline, so I gave him $20 and he felt better about it. Turned out to be about $30 and 30 sodas...we both felt better in the long run. Sure wish there were $109!

well it was more like $180! $109 in $1s $35 in the box, and the mech had full tubes!

everything works but they sat outside for about 3 months, so they were pretty dirty even the coin mech had sand

i think its a vendo. theres a royal too has 12 columns and like 9 selections its huge they want $400 i just dont like these huge machines. i love my lil vendo 312 lol.

Fair price for Dixie and Vendo equipment. I guess it would be a fair price if they where Royals but Unlike others on this board I can not stand Royals. to me they are to hard to load , then you have that stupid chain drive on some models and they are a nightmare to program when you compare them to a Dixie or Vendo. Been doing this for 25 years , all of them in maintenence. I know some guys that feel the same way about DIxie/Vendo's and Love Royals. I guess it is what you are familiar with.

this weekend im purchasing the following machines..

AP 7600 $250

AP 6000 $400

AP 6000 $400

AP 5000 $250

$1,300 for 4 working machines isnt bad in my book. keep finding great deals. just need locations. some people are selling u turns and 1800 bulk machines at those prices lol.

the guy with the ap 6000s told me he took off the old big controll board and BV and upgraded to bvf? or something like that, should be good machines i hope

this weekend im purchasing the following machines..

AP 7600 $250

AP 6000 $400

AP 6000 $400

AP 5000 $250

$1,300 for 4 working machines isnt bad in my book. keep finding great deals. just need locations. some people are selling u turns and 1800 bulk machines at those prices lol.

the guy with the ap 6000s told me he took off the old big controll board and BV and upgraded to bvf? or something like that, should be good machines i hope

Good buy for sure,

Now get off your butt and clean em' up! Paint and Tuff Fronts - you can do this

Ps. I think the btv deal has something to do with the control board allowing the BA to accept more than 1 dollar at a time (escrow) The standard 6000s and 7600s would only allow the BA to take 1 dollar bill, if the price was higher then the customer would have to use change.

At this rate seriously I'm finding machines like crazy I check cl like 4 Times a week. It's a 4 hr drive for the APs. I've gotten great deals like the 3 crane nationals dual spirals with mei bv and good coin mechs for $1700 delivered to me. There's also a coke machine a vendo that's just missing a lock for $100 lol. Pepsi vendos and dixies for $300. I don't have enough storage I'm getting my house in a week or so and then ill jump on all of them especially w my income tax and my bulk route sale. As for the aps ill post pictures when I bring em this weekend. I believe all of them have brown fronts the guy said they sell black ruff fronts and even upgraded doors that bolt in. And led lights. Some local guy said to paint them with petroleum black paint and they look like new?

I'm only at 14 machines right now and want to get to 30 located by may.

I use Rustoleum Satin Black on mine, 10 bucks a quart will do two machines with some left over. Use a roller - it covers any imperfections in the body. I think the Tuff Coats run about $40 a pop - VE sells them precut.

The Coke machine is probably what they call "off asset machine". That just means they have depreciated it out so they dump it or sell it off cheap to contracted refurbishing companies. I have never heard of them picking up older machines. As a matter of fact they tend to just leave some new machines empty on sites for years. I have a vendor that came across 4 empty at a apartment complex they said they never came to fill them up. He put his locks on them with his company name so Coke could call him. He has been filling them for almost a year now. I wonder how they stay in business but it does explain these price increases ;D

We painted our machines all of the time. Ordered new plastic buttons and put on a nice front. The machines will look new. Just hoping those compressors all kick on.

That coinco mech is great for a large location with .25 pricing points such as .75 1.00 1.25 etc.. If you wanted a different type you can put it up for a trade on Craigs List or swap it with Vendors Exchange. Good buy on the machines.

ok made it safe from my trip. went and picked up the 3 Aps. 2 6000s and one 7600. what a size diference!they look pretty easy to use, all have mars bv and coincos. they all worked good, one of them is missing 3 small spirals. i got the 2 6000s for $700 and the 7600 for $250. the 7600s look kinda wood trim style,i would like to really fix it up as far as maybe change the tough fronts etc. other than that they are in very good condition. they told me to change price click on set, then use 11 and 12 to scroll up or down and then simply click like a1 a2 a3 etc, whichever ones i want changed to that price. is there a motor check that will spin all motors?

584FA00E-orig_zpsa1522a76.jpg

43FBA720-orig_zps092336e9.jpg

417A06A9-orig_zpsb331a0a9.jpg

09B5AC1F-orig_zpsff4f6d9e.jpg

301DE2EC-orig_zpsdc65a897.jpg

There usually is a motor check but can't remember what the code is and it is probably different on each machine. One of the repair folks will be able to help you out. The pricing on that equipment sounds really good.

ok finally set up my account. i replaced the coke machine w the pepsi its alot better coke one was too loud. works great. now i placed one of the ap6000s. prety easy to set up, like my cranes more...anyways the mech wasnt accepting quarters it would just spit them out, swapped it and worked well. it doesnt let you insert more than $1 though. say a $1.25 vend, youd have to put $1 and .25c. other than that the trays are pretty unstable and will de rail sometimes when i pull them out. theres 2 small switches one said like bill escrow and the other one i forgot. do you guys know what they do?? heres some pics

eitherway for $500 for the working pair, im happy

5507E4EF-orig_zps2cfdf70b.jpg

7A45E55D-orig_zps689e08f6.jpg

F22394C8-orig_zps3fadfa4f.jpg

There is no motor test on AP5/6/7K machines, you have to do that with coins and bills. The machine will scan all motors when the door switch is pressed and then home any motors that aren't home, but that's it. And please don't paint the fronts of any machines, because then they look like someone painted the front of the machine ^_^. Remove the trim, delivery bin and all door hardware and install a new Tuffront kit (plastic panels that replace your brown ones) and your machine will then look professional. Also, Tuffronts just lowered their prices down to $29.95 for the kits.

ok made it safe from my trip. went and picked up the 3 Aps. 2 6000s and one 7600. what a size diference!they look pretty easy to use, all have mars bv and coincos. they all worked good, one of them is missing 3 small spirals. i got the 2 6000s for $700 and the 7600 for $250. the 7600s look kinda wood trim style,i would like to really fix it up as far as maybe change the tough fronts etc. other than that they are in very good condition. they told me to change price click on set, then use 11 and 12 to scroll up or down and then simply click like a1 a2 a3 etc, whichever ones i want changed to that price. is there a motor check that will spin all motors?

584FA00E-orig_zpsa1522a76.jpg

43FBA720-orig_zps092336e9.jpg

417A06A9-orig_zpsb331a0a9.jpg

09B5AC1F-orig_zpsff4f6d9e.jpg

301DE2EC-orig_zpsdc65a897.jpg

That's not exactly how you're suppose to transport vending machines lol...

TKK, Please disregard my last post. I left out some information and the site won't let me edit that post. Please read this entire post for correct info.

There is no motor test on AP5/6/7K machines that will run all the motors, you have to do that with coins and bills. The machine will scan all motors when the door switch is pressed and then home any motors that aren't home, and if there is a motor, switch or harness problem you will hear 3 beeps. If you hear 3 beeps after pressing the door switch and allowing a motor scan, then press the "Service" button on the control board. This will light all LEDs on the front of the door. Now press '14' and the machine will display the first bad selection it encountered. Record the selection number and press '14' again to see if there's another bad motor. If there are no more bad motors then the display will change to all 8's. Now you will know which motors to check on.

The two option switches are used as follows: SW1 is for bill escrow. If SW1 is off, pressing the coin return after a bill is inserted will result in the bill being converted to coins as in a bill changer. If SW1 is on, pressing the c/r after inserting a bill will return the bill only (escrow.)

SW2 is for multi-vend. If SW2 is off, change will be automatically returned upon a completed vend. If SW2 is on, the change after a vend will not be returned but will be displayed for an additional purchase (multi-vend.) The customer may then press the c/r and get their change, use the credit for a purchase, or, after 10 - 15 seconds of no input, the machine will return the change.

As to the loose shelves that want to fall out: pull each shelf out of the machine and make sure all the shelf roller nuts are tight with no nuts or rollers missing. If you still have trouble, you might have a loose side wall on the right that flexes away from the shelves, old rounded edges on rollers, or worn out shelf tracks.

The reason the machine won't take more than one bill is due to the programming limitations in the board. I'll let you know if I find out a way around it.

And please don't paint the fronts of any machines, because then they look like someone painted the front of the machine ^_^. Remove the trim, delivery bin and all door hardware and install a new Tuffront kit (plastic panels that replace your brown ones) and your machine will then look professional. Also, Tuffronts just lowered their prices down to $29.95 for the kits.

Archived