One Machine One Product = Profit and Easy Service

havending

I like the idea of cabinet singles and just expand as needed, but I think the 300 450 look better filled than a panel. Besides an eagle 300 is 23.00 each cheaper! I also get chrome tops for 3.00 extra.

When I fix up my racks with the one restaurant chain, I'll probably have too go AA though, just for color.

That's what I thought, but does the 300 hold ad much as a panel with no cab back?

I just started using what I had in my shop. Panel heads are my machine of choice but when using parts its cheaper to just buy the globe than the flat sides and corners. It is the same purpose though. BTW I only have 1 Oak machine left in parts. NW is next.  In fact I have had a bunch powder coated and ready to go.

I'm buying a 40 location route next month and it has all PO89 with 450 globes. About 12 extra doubles as well. I'll purchase a bunch of 300 globes and chrome tops and use them.  I 'll put the NW and PO89 with cab backs in where all the toys are.

If he's grossing $1mil a year on single head gum ball machines, and his monthly average is $10 a machine (just guessing), then he has 8,333 machines in he state of Florida. I would venture to say his monthly average could be even lower than $10, because of the nature of offering one candy, and it being a sheer numbers game. Meaning he's probably not relocating to keep his average up. He's prob just setting as many as he possibly can and taking whatever he can get. I could see him needing more than 10,000 locations to gross that in Florida. Does that seem feasible? That there could be 10.000 locations in the state of Florida?

If he has 10.000 locs he would have to service roughly 39 locations everyday in a 5 day work week if servicing all himself. That would be a hefty chore to do that with all the travel. No time to clean, gotta go!!!!

If he has 10.000 locs he would have to service roughly 39 locations everyday in a 5 day work week if servicing all himself. That would be a hefty chore to do that with all the travel. No time to clean, gotta go!!!!

If he has 10,000 locations to service a month, working 20 days a month would be 500 machines a day.

Yea my math was figured on one service a year..just realized that. No way one guy could pull this off, you would need 5-6 full time employees.

That's assuming they only do 10 a month. U have a customer that does well over that, but he uses better quality.

If we're going to assume everything without facts, why would anyone assume it's only 10.00 per month?:huh:?

Even at that, would probably need help

I have been giving this post some thought the only thing I would do different is put out doubles one head with asst. 850ct. Gmb. And the other head with 1" toy.

Very much agree.  I'd bet doubles are the "sweet spot" for the average location in terms of $/hr.  Not that single GB wouldn't be better in certain spots, just on average.  

I have been giving this post some thought the only thing I would do different is put out doubles one head with asst. 850ct. Gmb. And the other head with 1" toy.

That's what we are doing on our charity stops. Both at a quarter.

Archived