Wowie Zowie parts

antoniocinisi

does anyone know where else the plastic bits the belt runs on can be bought?it seems to be an automotive belt,maybe these bits have a different way of being used else . wherethe bigger one says 13xlo37 the other 10 x lo37.any ideas greatly appreciated.

WOW!!! 12 whole dollars to make your machine run again! How much money do you figure you are losing when it doesn't work?

Nice to see things getting back to normal around here! ;D Do I need to get the popcorn?

WOW!!! 12 whole dollars to make your machine run again! How much money do you figure you are losing when it doesn't work?

I was looking for help not criticism,but thanks a lot AHOLE!!;). good thing your smart enough to give us such words of wisdom or we would be lost. its as if I am the only one on vendiscuss thats looking to save some money.I need 6 of these if you must know,with shipping its closer to a hundred bucks,since I dont have any locations for the machines and I do have working wowie zowies ready to go out, paying full price for the parts wasnt a priority.next time if you dont have anything helpful to say please go suck on a limp noodle.

now make sure you come back with some dumb witty reply that is still no help to no one

• 2 months later...

I got a used one this weekend in an auction.  Everything on the machine seems to work ok except the red pole with the swirl that is supposed to bring the gumball up to the top.  I tried seeing if it was in the hole correctly and it appears it is so the only thing I can think is the motor for it is burned out.  Anyone had any issue with this on thier machines and if so do you know where you can order new parts and/or how much a new motor would cost?  Thanks in advance.

Try the manufacturer (dsmsales.net) or see if the part sticker is still on the motor.  I have about 4 "sick" Wowies and while the manufacturer was very helpful, their prices are high. But then again, the machines make no money when they are not working. Ask for Doug if you call the manufacturer and let us know if you find the motors somewhere besides the manufacturer. It seems that last time i called about a motor they were about $75 or so. 

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

I am looking for a main control box with chip number                     AM27C010  

-15ODC

9641FPM

12.75 V PGM

I am also looking for a Auger motor with these numbers:    Douglas international

I.J417+RB35C30  DH-267811

Archived