Mexico rack

mjacks

Here is an idea for anyone that has locations in a heavy hispanic area. Just put this together today. Hopefully it will attract more attention than a plain red rack.

I guess it would work for Italian areas as well. ;-)

post-6629-0-03687200-1366137155_thumb.jpg

Nice work this looks great was this all done with spray paint?

I ordered them straight from NW in different colors and mixed up the parts. You can get even more creative when you are refurbishing old machines though.

I have had a number of folks ask me about the balloon stands. Here is a picture of some that I am setting up right now. I am not sure about the purple and maroon combo just yet. I might have to try something else.

ballonmachines-L.jpg

I have 2 big oak machines green in color, that I brought from ebay, I also wonder how it would look with different colors on a rack, now I know, thanks for that posting.Very nice.

I have had a number of folks ask me about the balloon stands. Here is a picture of some that I am setting up right now. I am not sure about the purple and maroon combo just yet. I might have to try something else.

ballonmachines-L.jpg

- We setup a few purple and pink machines for high volume hair salons. They POP!

• 2 years later...

I wonder if anyone else is doing something creative to attract customer's and increase sales??? I have been brainstorming but haven't come up with anything great yet. It would seem that there should be some way of attracting people to our machines!

Archived