- accusing me of drinking fosters

- thinking that I would want to pickup the Lions!!! :rolleyes:

• Like 1

7 hours ago, kiwi said:

I don't know what is more insulting...

- calling me an aussie 

you can always choose to manage your own team, or let your wife do it for you.  and before you say something slick about my record i already know my team is garbage and your wife probably could have done a better job with my team than me this year. haha

13 hours ago, kiwi said:

I wasn't the one who dropped Luck in the first place. I am beginning to wonder if you guys are ALL against me :rolleyes:

If I was going to pickup a defense it wouldn't of been the Lions and I definitely wouldn't have dropped Luck as my other QB is a POS!! :huh:

Sorry Kiwi.  I waited a couple of hours to see what you would do but since all you could manage was some bitching, my evil nature got the best of me. It was just too sweet an opportunity to let slide. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:  Looks like Mainor is about ready to give Mrs Kiwi Pyros team but I wouldn't approach him just yet as he's obviously pissed off and has locked up the whole league on us.

13 hours ago, kiwi said:

I don't know what is more insulting...

- calling me an aussie 

I tried t explain to him that you don't drink Fosters but much prefer something where they use sheep dropping in lieu of hops to give it that extra special flavor.B)

6 hours ago, mainor5251 said:

you can always choose to manage your own team, or let your wife do it for you.  and before you say something slick about my record i already know my team is garbage and your wife probably could have done a better job with my team than me this year. haha

Mate.. there is only one person on here that I enjoy taking the piss out of & it ain't you.

I apologize if I said something that offended you as that was NOT my intention. 

40 minutes ago, moondog said:

I tried t explain to him that you don't drink Fosters but much prefer something where they use sheep dropping in lieu of hops to give it that extra special flavor.B)

Yep.. and then we export it to Pasadena!

You guys must love sheep more than us as you even named your football team after one!! :rolleyes:

52 minutes ago, moondog said:

Sorry Kiwi.  I waited a couple of hours to see what you would do but since all you could manage was some bitching, my evil nature got the best of me. It was just too sweet an opportunity to let slide. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:  

Don't worry.. I would expect nothing less from you :rolleyes:

6 minutes ago, Grazing Hippo Vending said:

Is it just me or did all of our teams disappear for Week 5?

I guess week 5 never happened.  Maybe we all get a tie.  Mainor seems to have spent a huge amount of time dropping each player on every team - good luck putting all that back together.  If you look at week 6, we are all back but currently can't change our rosters to account for byes and injured (or just plain lame in my case) players.

5 minutes ago, moondog said:

If you look at week 6, we are all back but currently can't change our rosters to account for byes and injured (or just plain lame in my case) players.

Well.. atleast you are projected to win this week :rolleyes:

1 hour ago, kiwi said:

Well.. atleast you are projected to win this week :rolleyes:

Projections, schmolections!  I'm pretty sure that pile of chicken manure I have can figure a way to botch this up.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Grazing Hippo Vending said:

So we're all done with this league right? What the %#&@ happened??

Don't know but I can't even get to Yahoo - keeps saying this site can't be reached.

2 hours ago, Grazing Hippo Vending said:

Anyone have any updates on what happened?

On 10/10/2017 at 1:16 AM, mainor5251 said:

there was complaints about people leaving roster spots open and not managing their team.  i did something about it and now everyone wants to complain about that. i know a simple solution to all this.   deuces! 

This post kinda explains it