where to get tomy gacha toys?

coachJ

Ford has the rights to distribute Tomy products. They have a distribution center in S CA

Information on Gacha products from Ford's Carousel division can be had by calling Barbara Deleon at (847) 955-0003.

Mike

Ford has the rights to distribute Tomy products. They have a distribution center in S CA

Information on Gacha products from Ford's Carousel division can be had by calling Barbara Deleon at (847) 955-0003.

Mike

Be fair warned that they are expensive and do not sell as well as many generic items. You can use any two inch cap just try to choose weighted items.

The Tomy Gacha products sell very well, but the cost of the product is too high.  I try to avoid them, but sometimes you have to make your clients happy.  You can get the products from 

Astro Operators Vending

7242 Scout Ave  Bell Gardens, CA 90201
(562) 928-2538

Talk to Armando

The Tomy Gacha products sell very well, but the cost of the product is too high. I try to avoid them, but sometimes you have to make your clients happy. You can get the products from

Astro Operators Vending

7242 Scout Ave Bell Gardens, CA 90201

(562) 928-2538

Talk to Armando

At one point I had around 100 Tomy machines the only product that sold well was the pooh line peak a pooh

the mario and hello kitty products sell the best for me. but like i siad i only have one place that sells them. and they are often out of stock. they sell for 76$ for a box of 200 capsules. What are these other guys prices?

the mario and hello kitty products sell the best for me. but like i siad i only have one place that sells them. and they are often out of stock. they sell for 76$ for a box of 200 capsules. What are these other guys prices?

I guess one could call them and find out.

At one point I had around 100 Tomy machines the only product that sold well was the pooh line peak a pooh

When I still had the Tomys Yu Gi Oh sold like crazy in an Asian supermarket location.  The product is too expensive though.  We got rid of the machines when Tomy originally dropped out of the US.

Be fair warned that they are expensive and do not sell as well as many generic items. You can use any two inch cap just try to choose weighted items.

I dont sell any for the above reasons. Just passing along the info. 

I just vend regular 2" capsule products in my Tomy machines such as:

Galaxy Goo

Puffer YoYos

Deluxe Sticky Mix

49mm Super Balls

Guns n' Grenades

Marvel Buildable Figurines

I buy products from A&A Global and Cardinal. I like placing a single-head gumball with a single-column Tony Gacha in restaurants that are tight on space.

Sent from my HTCEVODesign4G using Tapatalk 2

I always just used 2" caps, worked fine and out sold the tomy stuff. Got rid of the tomys anyway, take too long to service.

I always wondered what all the fuss and hype with these tomy's was all about.  More veteran vendors seem to be dumping them or are just using A&A products to stock them.  Sounds like another bulk vending novelty has worn off.  I have plenty of NW80's in storage to accommodate 2 inch products, albeit a bit traditional and boring!  Thanks for the validation musser.  Sounds like tomys are one less thing I need to think about.

Ford has distribution rights on legit Tomy toys, but I have always used regular 2 inch product from anywhere for my 7 Tomy machines.  Some do better than others but it never hurts to try to get a dollar for product first, you can always move them to .75 or .50 if need be.

Archived