Coin Counters..

sprint54fan

i have Brandt 749, i love the machine, its been used for quite a while, and has not to this day needed any service, its about 15 to 20 years old, it has now stopped!  :( , so i was looking to get a new counter, looking at the scales, they are very good, but for me, they wouldn't work. i get a lot of change aside from the quarters, and i need to separate and wrap them quick, as i am on the road a lot. a scale can only count one denomination, great, but then id still have to roll the quarters up to give for commission, was looking into a klopp, but realized that they have many different units, and i couldn't just have a counter, i need a separator and a roller as well, bough my first Klopp CM, gonna play with it a bit, will call them to see if they have attachment for a separator. so, for on the road i would recommend a Brandt, btw, just called their CS, and it looks like they make house calls, now that's service!

manual. I like it better since not all locations will have electricity where you service. make reasonable offer in a pm after seeing what they go for on ebay please!!

Scales are batt power

Accucount hands down no time for rolling quarters while I'm on the route.

You know it

Archived