Who is tired of hearing about the Chicken?

Action Vending

Are you tired of hearing about the chicken??  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Are You Tired of hearing about the Chicken machine??

• Yes
    • No

personally I dont care whos tired of chicken post and whos not, im still gonna post regardless. Always a couple quick to complain about chicken post, does the ignore feature not exist anymore? Seems like that would be an easier solution then crying about it all the.

Just curios to see who is tired of the chicken and thinks that maybe 95% of the posts should be kept to a pm considering there is really only a few people every time. 

All votes are anonymous 

I have nothing do with chicken machines and do not own any myself.  However, I do like to see the posts, as I pretty much take people at their word unless I have a reason not to.  And the fact that I may decide to own some in the future, it's nice to see what's going on with them.  The way I see it, if you don't like the posts, you don't have to read them

personally I dont care whos tired of chicken post and whos not, im still gonna post regardless. Always a couple quick to complain about chicken post, does the ignore feature not exist anymore? Seems like that would be an easier solution then crying about it all the.

Whoa mainor those sound like some fighting words lol. Action is just taking a poll here... No reason to get defensive or agressive here. Just a simple poll!

And if you don't like the poll.... There is always the ignore feature lol

Just curios to see who is tired of the chicken and thinks that maybe 95% of the posts should be kept to a pm considering there is really only a few people every time.

All votes are anonymous

Who thinks we live in the United States of America and have freedom of speech? I get tired of seeing post from newbies asking the same questions over and over. But hey it's part of the deal being here you may read stuff you don't want to.

Not defensive more matter of fact. Action is not the only one who has expressed displeasure with the chicken post so my post wasnt just about the poll. Just seems like an easy fix if you dont want to hear what "only a few" have to say.

The thing is i don't want to ignore HA or Mainor because they do make helpful post sometimes but when every other topic is about the chicken or is some how tied to it in some way I think it is too much. 

If there is a way to ignore the post you guys make with the word chicken please show me and others how to use it so i dont have to read the same things as before. 

I understand both sides of this argument ,but seriously do we need 30 topics that are virtually the same?didnt we just about cover everything on the chicken machine or do we need a few more dozen topics on it just in case we missed something??

I'm tired of hearing about the Chicken, but only because it's divided a forum.  Don't own one and my feelings have nothing to do with the machine itself. 

The threads on TVF were more productive and members were kinder to one another before the Chicken - so I hate it.  The same way I'd hate the lottery if winning it is what made members of my family pissed off at each other.  

I like reading/learning/hearing about the chicken, but I do agree there's a lot of information about them scattered about.

Maybe make a "chicken containment thread"?   That way it's easy to follow what people are saying about the chicken, but at the same time not annoying other people?

Maybe that's a stupid idea, but that's what came to my mind.

Maybe make a "chicken containment thread"? That way it's easy to follow what people are saying about the chicken, but at the same time not annoying other people?

And we can call it "The Chicken Coop".

Sorry, that was too easy to pass up.

I get tired of the guys that want to know if they will be able to retire on a route of 5 uturns, or covet what they call "abandoned" machines, or, heck a lot of repetitive stuff. But the difference between these sort of things and the chicken is the chicken will actually make money. I never get tired hearing about how to make money. Chicken, Chicken, Chicken....

Seriously. I've never seen half the stuff you guys talk about here. Barber cuts, stackers, key master. I know what shooting hoops are but I've never seen one on location. People just don't run those things around here.

A few years ago I share location with a guy who had a bounce a roo and a lucky leprechaun. But those were the only ones I ever saw. Everybody runs racks and cranes around here.

Another machine that I've never seen is that Oscars wild ride thing.

You need to go to the Iaapa show. You will see it all there

Im gonna be down in Orlando the week before Iaapa for conference for wifes job/vacay hopefully extending the stay will be cheap enough to make attending Iaapa this year possible.

Archived