Who is tired of hearing about the Chicken?

Action Vending

Are you tired of hearing about the chicken??  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Are You Tired of hearing about the Chicken machine??

• Yes
    • No

If half your posts are hyping a specific product and/or machine, it's reasonable for readers to get suspicious about your motives.

Take away the posts of a couple of members around here and the AAC would get very little play.

Funny things is, I can swear I have also seen posts from a couple of members around here who haven't done well with the AAC.

So let's keep things in perspective.

No matter the number of locations or the number of posts, this really may be nothing more than the opinions/experiences of a couple of members vs those of another couple of members.

I'm an AAC owner and am satisfied to be one.

But I also admit that some of my fellow owners aren't happy just proclaiming their success with the AAC.

Instead, they seem to want to shout it in our ear week after week after week.

That's not something people normally do in these situations.

So, some question their motives...and that IS something people usually do in these situations.

Maybe some members around here are just pushing products or equipment.

Maybe some are just trying to convince themselves rather than others that their investment in their favorite product or machine is a good one.

Maybe some members just want to share in their success.

Who knows?

Remember the saying that "if it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, and looks like a duck, it's probably a duck".

So whatever the AAC posts appear to be to you, you are probably right.

If half your posts are hyping a specific product and/or machine, it's reasonable for readers to get suspicious about your motives.

Take away the posts of a couple of members around here and the AAC would get very little play.

Funny things is, I can swear I have also seen posts from a couple of members around here who haven't done well with the AAC.

So let's keep things in perspective.

No matter the number of locations or the number of posts, this really may be nothing more than the opinions/experiences of a couple of members vs those of another couple of members.

I'm an AAC owner and am satisfied to be one.

But I also admit that some of my fellow owners aren't happy just proclaiming their success with the AAC.

Instead, they seem to want to shout it in our ear week after week after week.

That's not something people normally do in these situations.

So, some question their motives...and that IS something people usually do in these situations.

Maybe some members around here are just pushing products or equipment.

Maybe some are just trying to convince themselves rather than others that their investment in their favorite product or machine is a good one.

Maybe some members just want to share in their success.

Who knows?

Remember the saying that "if it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, and looks like a duck, it's probably a duck".

So whatever the AAC posts appear to be to you, you are probably right.

Nearly every post I make about the AAC is followed up by a challenge post from you so what's your motive? Not to mention the open challenge from the other mod. I respect both of the mods but to challenge an operator just because he believes in a product is silly. I could be wrong but I would assume a mods job is to make sure rules are followed if I have broken any rule please let me know so I am sure to never do it again. Other wise I have to assume you challenge my post for some other reason. We are all here for information and I provide information far beyond the AAC. My in box is full of questions about racks, products and other things and I try to answer to the best of my ability every one. I have helped members get locations, I have sold members locations with machines far below what they are worth just because they are members here. I have made mistakes in this business but I post things that work so others don't make the same ones. When there is a post where it's clear someone does not know what they are talking about be it the AAC or any other bulk item I want to educate them.

I'd personally like to hear more about monkeys.

To be honest I have never seen one up close but I may buy one out of need. I have a location that wants another machine like the chicken. It would help me two ways. First the chicken in the location sells out in less than a month and I can spread sales over two units. And second I can try the other new machine. The only thing I know that I don't like about the monkey is the grass on the glass but that's an easy fix. I do thing that the attraction of the chicken is better with the bright open glass and led side lights.

No thank you. I hear enough BS on this forum. I don't want to experience it in 3D.

My kids load up on samples of all kinds of things. And play all the games. And I eat all the carnival food lol

Nearly every post I make about the AAC is followed up by a challenge post from you so what's your motive? Not to mention the open challenge from the other mod. I respect both of the mods but to challenge an operator just because he believes in a product is silly. I could be wrong but I would assume a mods job is to make sure rules are followed if I have broken any rule please let me know so I am sure to never do it again. Other wise I have to assume you challenge my post for some other reason. We are all here for information and I provide information far beyond the AAC. My in box is full of questions about racks, products and other things and I try to answer to the best of my ability every one. I have helped members get locations, I have sold members locations with machines far below what they are worth just because they are members here. I have made mistakes in this business but I post things that work so others don't make the same ones. When there is a post where it's clear someone does not know what they are talking about be it the AAC or any other bulk item I want to educate them.

My motive? Same as others around here.

To try to understand your constant posting about this machine.

I own both kinds of chickens (80's version and AAC version) and am happy to own them.

Because I like them, but don't love them, I just want to understand your love-affair with it.

My posts are not a challenge, they are my attempts to understand what I'm missing.

Maybe I never will as I'm still as confused today about your excitement as I was last month and the month before and the month before.

Your assumption that a mods job is to make sure rules are followed is correct.

That is a mod's job.

But, understand that I was a member before I was a mod...and I remain so.

My posts rarely reflect my work or views as a mod.

They almost always reflect my work or views as a vendor.

Why? Because so much of a mod's work is done behind the scenes and requires no "public announcement".

Just because mods donate their time to help around here does not negate our ability to post thoughts and opinions as members.

Now, I wish I could make this post without stating the following, but I just can't:

It seems you took my post so personal. Why?

My post was not directed at anyone, not even you.

It did not contain a quote of yours.

Your name did not appear in it.

And I referred to those who hype products as well as equipment...not just the AAC.

I did, however, mention the AAC but only because that IS what this thread/poll is about.

And, my posted comments specific to the AAC, were meant to help keep things in perspective regarding how an almost equal number of members who actually OWN the AAC approve as disapprove of the machine.

Your having taken my post so personal in response to such a general post is what makes some members so suspicious of your motives.

Most people with nothing to gain don't usually feel the need to defend comments about a piece of equipment that way.

Can only speak for myself, my love affair with the chicken is its earning potential (7 products on a rack grossing $150 a month vs 1 product in a chicken grossing $300 a month), ease of locating and less commission negotiating. As far as my posting about the chicken, its mainly out of gratitude toward Parsal Vending for what the chicken has done for my biz. I believe in the concept of the chicken and can only hope that the better it does for Parsal the more money they will have to invest in new types of machines and or products. I dont see Parsal Vending being a one trick pony.

You need to go to the Iaapa show. You will see it all there

If you can't attend, IAAPA, I suggest attending the NBVA show which is co-located with the AMOA in Las Vegas. IAAPA is much bigger than the NBVA/AMOA show.

Sent from my HTCEVODesign4G using Tapatalk 2

If you can't attend, IAAPA, I suggest attending the NBVA show which is co-located with the AMOA in Las Vegas. IAAPA is much bigger than the NBVA/AMOA show.

Sent from my HTCEVODesign4G using Tapatalk 2

We have had stuff come up past couple of years to keep us from going to nbva but I have booked and paid for hotel already for 2014.

Wrong thread for a barber cut but they are a money maker. Big bucks to buy though. They need to be placed in an area where they are always watched. I have seen a lot of them at truck stops with a hole burned in the plexi so you can stick a hooked wire in a break all the strings and get all the prizes. I know some guys that just put the empty boxes in and when you get a box go to the service counter for your prize. Not a lot of places want to do that though.

Archived