How many machines did you first start with?

caserri

How many machines did you first start with?  

147 members have voted

1. 1. How many machines did you first start with?

• Just 1
    • 2 to 5
    • 6 to 10
    • 11 to 20
    • I went all in!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The very first machines I started out with were three ultravends.  Got them placed the day after they came in and went and ordered 12 more.  I got three more used ultravends for a total of 18 machines.  That was 8 years ago.  Of those 18 machines, one was stolen, two are in my garage, and the rest of them are still in their original locations.  I don't purchase ultravends anymore, but they sure got the bang out of the buck.

Tee

• 7 months later...

Yes, It's me, the Long Island boy (or used to be)  Been spending most of my time on the campaign trail, but still maintaining the vending route as well.  The route is going well even though the economy is tanking.  I wonder if it is just a matter of time before the bad economy catches up to us here in the midwest.

Tee

• 4 months later...

Had the opportunity to buy a small vending business that a guy had run down that had mostly poor performing site.

So i started with 53 uturns on location, 17 unsited and 7 mini pinballs unsited as well.

I thought it was a good buy at 24k, in the us this i imagine would be classed as expensive.

Archived