Anyone bought from entervending?

havending

Has anyone bought from entervending yet? The twister machine looks good and I can see it really selling some balls. Balls on a rack sell so so but balls in an interactive machine sell great. We use the sports venders and they sell about 60 to 90 a month in balls each so the. 400 or so price is not bad on the twister. I have seen the twister on location and it looks good. But I want to know how their service is, machine quality lead time etc.

I just ordered a twister today to try it out. Not a huge loss if it doesn't pan out.

I'm going to go ahead and get one to try out. Like you say not a big loss. BB interactive is normally good. We have sports vendors that do 80 to 120 a month.

Well, ordered the twister machine and it came in Friday.  Opened the box and it was beat up pretty bad.  The metal case was dented in and the steering wheel on the front was in several pieces.  Just called Entervending and someone who speaks better English is supposed to call me back and hopefully get a replacement sent out.

I will update with the progress.

Well, ordered the twister machine and it came in Friday. Opened the box and it was beat up pretty bad. The metal case was dented in and the steering wheel on the front was in several pieces. Just called Entervending and someone who speaks better English is supposed to call me back and hopefully get a replacement sent out.

I will update with the progress.

Thank you for the update. I understand things happen but how they handle it is what I'm interest in. Besides the damage how was over all quality.

They jumped on the issue pretty quick and they are going to send out a new one. So far so good.

Quality: It seemed to be well made. Not much plastic on it except the sterling wheel and prize chute. Cup. I didn't have time to mess with it that much and I didn't examine the coin mech at all.

Any idea if the mech can be swapped for a reliable one? Looks like most of their stuff is chinese knock offs I assume the mech is garbage. Seems pretty worthless if u can't get a better mech to fit

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch Q using Tapatalk 2

If you have products shipped on a pallet you can do a quarter and still make good money because freight will be very low. I can see lots of repete play.

Any idea if the mech can be swapped for a reliable one? Looks like most of their stuff is chinese knock offs I assume the mech is garbage. Seems pretty worthless if u can't get a better mech to fit

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch Q using Tapatalk 2

I may order a head from them so I can check out the mech. Some of the foreign mechs are good. But many are junk

• 2 weeks later...

Well things started off well but now I am getting the silent treatment from Entervending.  Maybe everyone has been on extended holiday vacations but I haven't gotten any response back in regards to getting a new machine sent out to replace the damaged unit.

I will wait until next week before escalating the issue.

Entervending is a Pipeline participant here. I will send my contact a link to this thread. I'm sure they would be happy to make things right considering we are all watching and anticipating a fair outcome.

Finally got a call back today and they are shipping the replacement machine today.  In a nutshell they said they dropped the ball between the holidays and other stuff going on.

Hopefully this one will get here in one piece and I can give you all a better idea of how the machine does.

Thanks for the update.

Dropping the ball during the holidays is something I think we all do in business.

... some of us even more than once (don't ask me how I know).

shy_whistler-1043.gif

I saw this machine at a kid's party place today selling bouncy balls at .50. I saw kids from 2 to 10 have a good time with it and probably 15 to 20 vends in the 30 minutes that I watched it.

I watched there YouTube vid. It's a really cool machine. Seems like it would be difficult for younger kids or ones that lacked coordination. Would also be nice to have a keep winning Option if the Player gets it into a challenging hole. Kids get obsessed with that option.

Got the replacement machine today.  Much better shape than the last one but still has some dings and dents.  Nothing that makes it unusable though.  Fit and finish isn't that great especially for the cost but if it makes money then it won't matter.

Here are some pics.

twister%201.jpg

twister%202.jpg

twister%203.jpg

Somehow the lock for the top broke off during shipping.  Doesn't matter since I am changing out all the locks to my own anyways.

twister%206.jpg

twister%204.jpg

twister%205.jpg

Archived