Location pricing help.

jaynig

Asking $30k for this one. I have been to a few of the locations and machines seem newer and in good shape.

Vending Business  - $30000 

Vending Business for sale  by owner.
If you were ever interested in getting into the vending business, but not on a full time bases. This turnkey business has 20 soda and snack machines, located in, well known and long established businesses. Instead of spending thousands for one machine and then trying to find a location for it. These well maintained machines are already placed, and in 2013 generated almost 36K gross. There are 7 Soda and 13 Snack machines, plus I have an additional 3 Coffee/Soup machines in storage that will be added to the mix, making a total of 23 machines. Asking 30K, please only serious offers. 

I would not want the 3 coffee soup machines, was thinking $20k sounded like a good #? Thanks for any input.

Asking $30k for this one. I have been to a few of the locations and machines seem newer and in good shape.

Vending Business  - $30000 

Vending Business for sale  by owner.

If you were ever interested in getting into the vending business, but not on a full time bases. This turnkey business has 20 soda and snack machines, located in, well known and long established businesses. Instead of spending thousands for one machine and then trying to find a location for it. These well maintained machines are already placed, and in 2013 generated almost 36K gross. There are 7 Soda and 13 Snack machines, plus I have an additional 3 Coffee/Soup machines in storage that will be added to the mix, making a total of 23 machines. Asking 30K, please only serious offers. 

I would not want the 3 coffee soup machines, was thinking $20k sounded like a good #? Thanks for any input.

I find it odd that there's only 7 soda machines versus 13 snack machines - what's up with that?  The coffee/soup machines are a different animal - I almost went that way but after reading through Greatdane's thread - a lot of moving parts and maintenance,  backed off.

This sounds like a great deal if you could get it for 20k but I doubt that will happen.  There might be potential here if you could pair up some of those snack machines with a soda machine.

As there aren't a lot of people out there willing to part with 30k for a vending business you might be able to wait this guy out, especially if he's getting out of the business.

Since you have been to some of the locations can you tell us why there are twice as many soda machines as snack machines in this deal?  It's usually the other way around. 

Again, the value depends on the models of machines, the pricing, the commissions, if contracts are in place, etc.  This, on the surface, sounds like a better deal than the one you posted with all the USI machines but there isn't enough information here for a good valuation.

No commissions and no contracts. Prices are .75 for soda and $1 for snacks. Not sure why more soda then snack machines. Here is a list of machines. His email is hard to read so.

3 dixie narco 501e/600e 9 selection

1 vendo 10 selection 

1 vendo 10 selection 540

2 dixie narco 7 selection 276e

1 dixie narco 8 selection 216/358

1 dixie narco 8 selection 501/600

6 ap 113

1 ap 112

1 crane gpl 159

3 crane gpl 171

1 crane gpl 467

1 crane gpl 180 

1 gs 1 domestic glasco 159

The numbers of $36000/yr average out to $34 per machine per week, so the sales on average are not great. The list of equipment is really good and hopefully they are in good shape and have been maintained. The prices are good as well, especially with no commission. No commissions kind of outweigh the no contract, but again the contract will protect you more than paying a commission will.

See if a lowball offer would be considered or countered. You might have to meet in the middle.

Archived