Ouch ! Runts up to $65 at quill

sweetstop

Once they were over about $40 a case, I stopped buying Runts.  They don't sell as well as other fruity candies (Skittles and Mike&Ikes) and they're no longer cheap.  I don't see a purpose of buying them and the customers don't miss them either.

Once they were over about $40 a case, I stopped buying Runts.  They don't sell as well as other fruity candies (Skittles and Mike&Ikes) and they're no longer cheap.  I don't see a purpose of buying them and the customers don't miss them either.

Good point.

This especially true now that Skittles have dropped in price at SAMS.

Even with skittles being on sale you still save on runts at 60 a box. Also do you guys not use the money off vouchers that they email out? I always get at least 30 off my order. With that said candy margins still stink. All the more reason for us to change our price point to .50. I've done this to four of my accounts that empty a runts head every four weeks. The results are awesome! Not saying that would work in every account, but it sure lowers my cost of goods.

This turned out to be a pretty funny little thread, it sounds like those little rascals are real nitwits, or should I say runt rascals?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived