Buying new from AA Global?

RikaKazak

So I have a 4 way rack that will fit AA Global machines, and I have a location that wants the rack (all you can eat chinese buffett).

After searching on craigslist for the past month+ with no luck, I've decided to just buy new heads (this is the first time I've ever done toy/superballs/others, and it's also the first time I've ever bought machines new).  I'm open to other heads besides AA, but I know the rack I have will fit those machines and people always give them good reviews.

I was just wondering if someone would be so kind as to tell me what 4 heads and what 4 things they'd put in those heads if they were me.  This is my first rack, but it won't be my last, so I do expect to get more rack locations.

The location already has lots of candy, a giant gumball machine and a 3 way sticker machine.  So I'm hoping to do toys and other things of that nature.

Thanks so much in advance...I really appreciate it :D

http://www.aaglobal.com/bulk-vending/accessories-equipment/bulk-vending-machines/all-bulk-vending-machines/200125-2001-25-inch-standard-large-vendors-machine-bulk-vending.htm#sthash.OWZW9UMu.dpbs

http://www.aaglobal.com/bulk-vending/accessories-equipment/bulk-vending-machines/all-bulk-vending-machines/PMSUPREME300-PM-Supreme-300-small-vendors-machine-bulk-vending.htm#sthash.2YVAN2Dr.dpbs

I was thinking about just getting 2 of each...don't know if that's stupid or not.

Many people will say the cabinet machines, but they're a little more pricey and I don't prefer those anyways.  I pick the A&A PO89 450 globe.  I pick these because they hold quite a bit of product without needing an extra capacity back or anything.  Just a nice, clean rounded look.  They're also easy to change product because you can just pour out the capsules without those panels falling out. They're $49.75 each (at least for red color) and no extra charge for 50 cent mech.  You can also choose which key number you want them to accept.  I bought a few recently and am very happy with them.  

As for product:  You can't go wrong with mustaches, those moneys sell well, a sticky mix and California Gold is a proven winner.  I've never been disappointed with the sales on any of these items!

Around here all of Service vending new accounts ALL 2" is 1.00..  its dumb cause we share a china buffet and literally two door down is a mexician diner.. at the china buffet he has 2" for 75 cents and at the mexician place they are 1.00 for the SAME 2 products..im guessing cause the mexician place was just located recently..

Eye poppers do well for me on the 2". They have a mix from aa that is a .75 product or they also have a mix that has eye poppers and mini malz mixed together for .50 vend. I currently use the .50 mix because if they get the mini malz then they try again to try and get the eye poppers. Too bad they already have stickers/tattoo those sell the best for me. 2" stretchy Yoyo's are another good seller. Try NFL items also they always sell well.

Around here all of Service vending new accounts ALL 2" is 1.00.. its dumb cause we share a china buffet and literally two door down is a mexician diner.. at the china buffet he has 2" for 75 cents and at the mexician place they are 1.00 for the SAME 2 products..im guessing cause the mexician place was just located recently..

If you watch is what they are doing is that same pricing every where. It's their new standard. They have a lot of over head to cover I guess they are trying to stay profitable. They are also putting a few months between cycles.

Well I just bought 4 new machines, and 4 different sets of toys.  I'll update this thread to let you know how they do.

I got 2x PO89 at 50 cents, and 2x PM Premier 25" standards at 75 cents.  I did xoddo figurines and nba finger wraps at 1.1 in.  And I did NFL buildables and zombie planet at 2".

Was sort of a pricey order because I did the displays, machines, and merchandise (came to $602.45 with shipping and everything)....hopefully I can get that money back in 12-18 months ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Two of the 200125's on top and 2-3 PN95's on the bottom. The top selling 1.1" toy are Ninja Fighters, CA Gold, Moustaches and Funny monkeys. In 2" ( $.50 ) there is Birthstone Bears, Tongue Tuggers, Fling Shot animals and Sticky Mix. But I would make one of those heads either $.7 or $1.00 vend and put in either a buildable figure or a DC Heros item.

Two of the 200125's on top and 2-3 PN95's on the bottom. The top selling 1.1" toy are Ninja Fighters, CA Gold, Moustaches and Funny monkeys. In 2" ( $.50 ) there is Birthstone Bears, Tongue Tuggers, Fling Shot animals and Sticky Mix. But I would make one of those heads either $.7 or $1.00 vend and put in either a buildable figure or a DC Heros item.

Best to put po89 on bottom

Archived