Peppermint pattie machine killing me!

EastTexasShooter

New here and I've searched all over the internet and cannot figure this problem out. I got online and bought CNA's kit to make my tubes smaller, all works great. But now still when I put the quarter in and turn the knob multiple patties drop out. Heck if I go slow enough and open the bottom door I can empty out the entire sleeve with one slow turn. This is no bueno. I've tired loosening the setscrew and moving the carousel to different locations and still cannot get this thing to work. Bought on Craigslist for $25. Really want to get this sucker set up, any help would be awesome! Also here is a picture of the machine. post-8553-139596197801_thumb.jpg

post-8553-139596199961_thumb.jpg

I have not had one problem with my beaver machines in a year and a half (start date).

Uturns are another story! (broken parts every 3-4months)

I'm currently replacing as many other machines with Beaver as I can.

I don't have any knowledge about these machines, but I've seen a few of them show up on my local CL lately too. If you solve the problem keep us updated. Will these reliably vend anything other than those mints? Like a stack of capsules in each column or something?

• 3 weeks later...

You've gotta take your coin mech out so the plate beneath the "floor" that rotates will turn freely. Your thin strip of that plate that separates each of the seven holes should be adjusted so that about half way through the mech rotation the strip is in the center of your drop hole. As you finish your turn the column slides halfway over the floor while the strip moves from beneath the patty which is currently sitting on it. It has to be just right or you lose all your product in one turn or the patty drops to early or late and gets smashed. Good luck. I can maybe try a video later if necessary.

You've gotta take your coin mech out so the plate beneath the "floor" that rotates will turn freely. Your thin strip of that plate that separates each of the seven holes should be adjusted so that about half way through the mech rotation the strip is in the center of your drop hole. As you finish your turn the column slides halfway over the floor while the strip moves from beneath the patty which is currently sitting on it. It has to be just right or you lose all your product in one turn or the patty drops to early or late and gets smashed. Good luck. I can maybe try a video later if necessary.

Archived