How to modify a buzz bites vending machine.

Spragues Vending

I just bought a buzz bites vending machine for $10 at a garage sale. I know nothing about this machine and I'm still new to the vending world but I figured it was only ten bucks. Does anyone know anything about these machines? I would like to modify this into something else other then buzz bites. Anyone have a link or know how to do this?

When I buy Buzz Bites machines I take the $0.50 coin mech and two locks and use them in my LYPC machines. I throw out the plastic parts and take the metal parts to a metal recycler. I'll be happy to buy the coin mechanism and two locks from you.

Sent from my BN Nook HD using Tapatalk

When I buy Buzz Bites machines I take the $0.50 coin mech and two locks and use them in my LYPC machines. I throw out the plastic parts and take the metal parts to a metal recycler. I'll be happy to buy the coin mechanism and two locks from you.

That is what I have been hearing. People are saying that the machine itself is junk but the coin mechanism are good. How much is the coin mech and locks worth? How much will you buy them for?

Sent from my BN Nook HD using Tapatalk

Archived