Shootin Hoops with 50 cent mech

shepherdsflock

I've been thinking about swapping the coin mech on one of my shootin hoops machines to 50 cents and putting bouncy balls and maybe round capsule toys (like Brand Squish) in it. Has anyone tried something like that? Was it successful?

I've been thinking about swapping the coin mech on one of my shootin hoops machines to 50 cents and putting bouncy balls and maybe round capsule toys (like Brand Squish) in it. Has anyone tried something like that? Was it successful?

All my Hoops machines are at .50.  No problems here.

Does anyone know which coin mechanism I need to order for my machine to swap to 50 cent coin mech? I know that it is a Beaver mechanism, but I see on Beaver's website that there are old and new generations of coin mechanisms and without the machine sitting in front of me I can't remember what the mechanism looks like.

• 2 weeks later...

I know its off topic somewhat, however I would love to buy some shootin hoop machines as I think they would be a winner in our market here in australia.

Does anyone know whether they are being manufactured again in the usa or maybe china?. Seems unusual that they seem so popular yet they remain almost impossible to buy.

Archived