Contracts

ekelley

I was wondering when you place the machine and get the OK from the manager/ owner do you have them sign a contract?? 

If you do have a contract what do you have in it?? Could I possibly get an example of a contract from a site or someone?? 

Thank you for the advice!! :)

Eric

In the downloads: http://vendiscuss.net/index.php?/files/file/31-full-line-vending-contract/. You can probably modify it for bulk. 

For charity vendors like me the majority of us don't use contracts. Commission locations are more common to utilize contracts but even then some don't. Do a search on here to find out all you can about contracts. For searching I always go to Google and type whatever you looking for and add site:vendiscuss.net at the end. Hope this helps. 

• 2 weeks later...

I think even for charity there should be some kind of simple 'drop-off' form that provides name, address and phone of vending company, placement date, machine type and/or serial number.  And some kind of wording on who owns and will maintain the machine.  This would be 'okay' by the person that allowed the machine to be left.

Bart

Thats good to know!! I'm planning on having charity machines. I notice allot of machines without charity stickers and they are telling people that part of the money is going to charity do you think they are?? 

I would not use a contract for charity. When I first started years ago. I tried contracts for charity. It made most locations nervous and they refused the placement. I have been in business since around 1998. I have never ran into a problem. I think it would be a waste of time to use a contract. I do not use a contract on my commission sites because it also leaves me open to leave when I want. Since being in business I have never lost a commission site either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, I never said 'Contract".  Yes contract scare people and are hard to get signed.  Contract are bad.  :)

I'd come up with a non-legalize 'drop-off' form that provides your location with your contact info and machine identification.  

You never tell them to sign here... "Would you acknowledge I left my vendor here today?" or some other non scary wording.  Even UPS has you sign acknowledging you got a package delivered. 

Bart

Archived