Gumball Machine

ska173

This is a local listing that I have done interest in, the pic isn't great. I texted the seller for the brand and his response was "not sure. It opens with a key" any input (possible brand, value, etc.) would be valued.

Ahhh, I saw that one listed as well.  Yes, an old NW like musser said.  Pass for anything over $80.  

Did you see this one?  A little more reasonable.

Eli, if you're looking for gumball machines I have some gently used single Beaver heads for $30.  

Ahhh, I saw that one listed as well.  Yes, an old NW like musser said.  Pass for anything over $80.  

Did you see this one?  A little more reasonable.

Eli, if you're looking for gumball machines I have some gently used single Beaver heads for $30.  

Route-ready Northwestern on a stand for $50 with no shipping costs involved is a good deal.

$30 Beavers is nothing to sneeze at either.

gumball*  

Speaking of which, I just got off the phone with this guy this morning.  If you strike a deal with him I might take 2-3 of them off your hands.  I freaking love the Sports Blasters, but I talked with him for 20 minutes and he never even gave me a number.  Just mentioned he originally spent 20 grand on them and most of them were only on location for a year.  All he would say is "these ain't 100 dollar machines", so I'm betting he's got a figure on or around $500+ in his head and I ain't going there.  

He also said he wasn't opposed to somebody placing them and splitting the profits with him.  But my experience with partnerships like that, they have a way of turning sour almost 100% of the time.  

Route-ready Northwestern on a stand for $50 with no shipping costs involved is a good deal.

$30 Beavers is nothing to sneeze at either.

You'd think sherlock.  But I had these Southern Beavers listed in the TVF classifieds for $25 and couldn't get a buyer.  Plenty of tire kickers but not a single TVF buyer.  Meanwhile I've sold 40 of them on CL so I took the ad down here.  

Archived