pricing u turn buyout on Isle three.

kdub3821

42 new and like new u turn candy vending machines. Will sell as a whole or individually. Message me for delivery options on the whole lot. They must go and the price will be very right. Purchased 50 machines for about 55,000.00 I expect somewhere around 15-20% return on investment. Somebody will make out real nice. Let's make a deal!!!

This is on ebay. None located. What's a real price. All in working order with very little clean up needed.

42 used u turns

how much is he paying you to take them?

WHY would you want them?

$420.00

no more than $20.00 Each

more than $1000 I got a bridge ill sell you

You gotta ask a serious question for a serious answer.  Why would you start with the most absurdly outrageous price you can find and work down from there?!?  How about starting with this and seeing if it's in the ballpark instead.  I think you're just bored this afternoon.  

I'm just looking for a serious answer.

My previous reply may not have been the answer you were looking for, but it WAS a serious answer.

I'll take a car with square wheels over a bundle of u-turn machines any day of the week.

Lmao. I don't know why but I like them. Must be a noob thing. Two problems I have are the coin boxes never stay in place and coming mechs do break a lot apparently but I have only had that happen to me twice.

I'm sorry but I think the post I made is a bit confusing. The top part of the message is the post on ebay. I would never pay that much for u turns. I'm just looking for what I should offer.

I have never met a full time successful operator that did it with uturns. I realize that there are lots if folks that think uturns are great. I personally can think of nothing you can so that will eventually harm you more than a route of uturns. This business is not about selling candy, it's about maximizing your income per unit time.

Never looked at it that way musser. U turns do take longer to service then other units. I have all u turns. I have heard people saying ridiculous amounts of time they take to service. I personally take about 10 to 15 minutes to empty coins refill and clean. I don't think that is to long. How long does a unit take you to service? I also like taking that time to talk to employees/mangers.

Okay, so it's apparent that only the minority of TVF members like Uturns...we get that.  To answer your question, in the past I have sold the 4 selects for $60-75 in great condition and $90-100 for 8 selects.  Sometimes I will buy machines like these(ones that I don't want for my route, but I can buy for cheap) to "flip" to make some extra money.

I'v been using the U-Turn stands for Northern Beavers  ;D

drill out the rivits on a bad swival, then drill four holes to bolt on the mounting plate and bang cheap stand!

$100 tops for an 8 select on location

My best buy to date, I bought 3 8's on location (full of product) with 7 extra machines and two boxes of parts for $300 it paid back in the first month.

No other uturns I have has done this, I have 20 others on location and its been a long winter.

A lot of times if you reasearch what is already posted here you will find answers to a lot of your questions. For example I found an answer to your question. The answer was in a post you made March 29th.

"I don't believe u turns are crap. Yes you will lose candy due to spoilage if you over fill it as with any machine. 200 for a u turn is high. 50 to 100 for a u turn and anything over 150 for an eliminator or terminator would be to much. If you wait for a deal on ebay or Craigslist you will find on. Or just message the seller and say this is what I'm willing to pay. Most times the seller will take your offer."

Archived