Any of you own this crane?

chad

This is about the 4th or 5th case in the last year or so that I've seen on the news of a kid crawling up inside a claw. If I recall correctly, the one story they got the fire rescue who cut the claw machine to pieces to get the kid out. In another case, they later discovered surveillance footage clearly showing the mother coaching the kid to crawl up inside it.  This story don't smell right either. I find it extremely hard to understand how a 3 year old opened the door and exited his home unnoticed , then crossed a street successfully , (maybe it was sesame street) then opens a door to a business establishment all by himself , again unnoticed , proceeds to go to the claw machine and crawls up inside it  ? As I've seen in some recent posts the last few days, if you believe this, I've got a bridge to sell you !  It wont be too long and we will have to deal with idiots considering bans on plush cranes due to "safety" issues. I think the law plus social services needs to take a real long look at whoever was caring for this kid.

I have had it happen to my cranes twice.  One time the kid got himself out but not until the manager took a picture for me.  The other time they pried the door open bending the cams on the locks.  I just bent them back and relocked the door.

Here is the first case.  Not sure how this kid was able to wriggle in and then out.  Managers don't have keys so they couldn't have staged it.

brat%20in%20crane-L.jpg

Archived