what can I expect

trim2008

Im new to the thought of vending. Im looking at getting in to bulk vending in north georgia. I would like to make sure I do it right.

Do I need to buy new or used just starting

out?

How many machines should I start with to make a go at it?

Do I need to do candy or toys or mix it?

Which candy is the best to use and which toys are the best?

What are the most profitable locations and what are the least?

Do I do commission or charity?

What are the kind of profit can I expect to make?

All opinions are greatly apriciated. Thankd !

Get used

A good price guide is under 25 a head in good condition as new is only 50 dollars

Only get good machines, which are made by oak, aa global industries, eagle, northwestern or beaver,

1800 bulk Machines are also decent

If you want new always go direct from manufacturer exept for northwestern, that you can get from SAMs club if you want to

Most of the pros on here do toys and stickers and a tattoos with thier only candy being gum and maybe 1 selection if sugar based candy

Many also do amusements like cranes and key masters

For good locations like pizza places buffets grocerys and bowling places get bigger setups like racks and add amusements

Many of the questions you're asking are sort of like saying "I want to go fishing.  What equipment should I buy, what bait should I use and what body of water should I fish?

First you need to clearly define what becoming a successful vendor will look like FOR YOU.  Then we can work backwards from there and help you start working toward your goals.  Don't know what success with look like for you?  Start reading!  Welcome.  

Thanks orsd that is very helpful. And rick you make a strong point as on my post I will better explain my standing with this.

I have owned a landscaping and restoration company for 7 years. During the winter im dead in the water for business. Ive been trying to find something to suppliment or be my primary income. My plan is to start with 5 to 10 single or doubles and work up to 200 or 300 maybe more locations. I live in a poor rural area and the closest decent sized city to me is about an hours drive.

Ive been reading on here for the past few days and thus far it has saved me from doing a biz op and spending 600.00 a machine. Now im trting to figure out the best way of going about this and what to expect and far as pros and cons so I wont be totally in over my head. I hope that makes sense and I look forward to you guys responses as well as others.

Thanks and have a blessed day!

P.s. plz excuse the lack of punctuation.

Archived