I have a vending machine Model # MVM-2000Z this machine came from china. I have contact the manufacture but they have not replied. My question is is there a manual i can obtain for this machine? I am having problems with the machine. here is the plate that is on the back of the machine 

post-7523-0-44224900-1398100233_thumb.jpg

It sounds like Falls will be your only help with this machine.  This is the problem with imported stuff that's not supported by suppliers.  Falls can probably help you if you'll describe your issue.

Afraid I'm not really going to be much use here - I just have a lot of practice at reverse searching the internet. In Australia we have a lot of Chinese machines (As I said I have a Kimma machine), but I try to watch what other machines are around, and I haven't seen one that resembles this machine (or is sold as shanghai beyond). That doesn't mean it isn't available here - just not one I have seen for sale.

I'd try some of their alternate contact details (msn/skype), just remember the time differences. 

PS I'd change the misspelling on your home page "ATVS VENDING ENGINNERING INC."  :rolleyes: 

Archived