Vendo 721 and 821

Big Mike

The 821 is a TALLER vending machine. It holds more cans, more bottles and of course this means more $$$$$$$$. I would buy all the vendo machines and place them side by side this summer at locations. I use one machine for cans and one for bottles! I hope this helps!

How do you fit a 79" machine through a 78" door? I don't think I would want to tilt a machine over that far. Can anyone explain how that is done? I am also looking at buying a new 721, but if I can figure out the door issue, I might go for the 821 (to hold more 24oz bottles).

I moved a Dixie 440 thru a standard doorway with a Wesco vending hand truck on 4 wheels and it was too tall to go thru the door.I had to lower it down even farther and had to have help getting it back up on 4 wheels. Good Luck.

John

I moved a Dixie 440 thru a standard doorway with a Wesco vending hand truck on 4 wheels and it was too tall to go thru the door.I had to lower it down even farther and had to have help getting it back up on 4 wheels. Good Luck.

John

I love paying my movers :-)

The vendo 821 can fit any where. Pop the door off the machine, turn the machine sideways, tilt and push. Have a friend handy or call rent a friend. I have done this millions of times. The door has a plate on top of the machine, use a ratchet set and remove nuts form top right inside  of machine, unplug the harness at the bottom,  lift door off and lay flat on the ground! Simple!

A website is a form of advertisement and basic info. Always call tech support/sales for the most up to date info. A machine manual found inside machines along with set up decal found on pop machines is a guide, always call tech support for the latest and greatest info. Royal vendors might have a 79 inch live display........it will vend 24ouncers. Call royal!

If you encounter a less than 80" high doorway you must be in an old building. If the width of the machine is more than the doorway (probable with a 4 deep machine) you can use piano dollies to clamshell the machine through the door. I use the Dunn-Tonner dollies. If the closed machine fits through the doorway (unlikely with a 4 deep machine) then you need to pull the machine over onto 4 wheels with your Dutro then, with some help, put your foot on the dolly frame to brace and stop any rolling and pull the machine over farther so it's only balancing on the two big wheels. It's pretty easy to balance the load on two wheels but harder to break it over that far. Now you can tip the machine low enough to clear the doorway and then stand it up on 4 wheels again on the other side.

Archived