Insurance

Trying to see what guys do about insurance? Had a snack and soda machine in a gym and they got broken into and destroyed my machines? Is it worth getting insurance on them, what about the property owner are they liable at all? They were used machines valued at about $1800 for both. I have liability insurance but havent checked into theft? Thanks for any inputs!!

what machines are they, and what makes you think they are totaled?

insurance is not worth it because of the infrequency of break ins and the high deductable

dont even think about holding the location liable for break ins, it will get you kicked out real fast, make the location unavailable for other vendors, and give the industry a bad name.

I had the tech come out and look at them but they cut holes all thru them, broke all the glass, and everything, all for about $50 dollars! Just asking about the owner situation wasn't sure if they were covered under their insurance? I already replaced the drink machine and told them we will wait on a snack for now.

dont ask the location

just suck it up

asking them to take resposibility should get you kicked out and give th industry a bad name, dont do it!

how much does the place make a month

also, PM az vendor on here, get hasps, t hadle lock guard, steel vali covers, the works

also consider a cage

• 1 month later...

I had the tech come out and look at them but they cut holes all thru them, broke all the glass, and everything, all for about $50 dollars! Just asking about the owner situation wasn't sure if they were covered under their insurance? I already replaced the drink machine and told them we will wait on a snack for now.

This article might help you.

• 3 months later...

Archived