10,000.00 to much?

rodney69

It was Vendstar I got a letter in the mail about a year ago for a class action lawsuit against them. I was a sucker and bought my first machines from them over 7 years ago. The lawsuit was for promising an outrageous vend per day guarantee. I don't know if that means I may be getting money back from them or why they sent me a letter 6 years later about this lawsuit. 

What did they promise???

I have a similar business proposition as Rodney69, 120 uturns (8's), 84 placed with a handful of solid leads for those unplaced. Seller wants $12,000 for the everything. Before I was given a number I figured $10,000 would be the ask so I'm going to start below that and work toward that, thoughts?

You can text me if you like:5419795474

That's a pretty good deal. That's 120 for each spot roughly. worst case, you could sell each machine for that and then use the locations for the machine you want.

There are a lot of differences in the machines and coin mechs though. I will take some pics of what to look for and if you need to, you can call me and I can walk you through them if need be. I've had every machine they put out from their worst 20+ years ago to current. There is also a stamp in the bottom under the coin boxes that tells you what year they were manufactured.

I currently do what everyone says not to, I carry a huge inventory. I use GB's .50 1", 25 1", all that you listed, chicle gum, .50 smoked almonds and chocolate covered almonds, chewy spree's, chocolate covered raisins, I think that's it.

I have a diverse route of state offices to restaurants.

I would be more than happy to walk you through the machines if you like.

Here's my opinion, I look at what the actual locations are worth regardless of equipment and if the location is worth it, then you can put whatever you need to in there. You could use the machines there, which I would, then put in other equipment as needed. 

I know that Musser and a few others will say to put all single heads in, and that is another way. It's all about what makes money in the long run. Either work each location to it's capacity or just put a machine in each and only use one product and glean what you can with more stops.

It's all about money in the long run. Can it  pay for itself with in a years time? That's the target that I shot for and got. Even though I spaced payments over 2 years, it could pay for itself in a year. The way I see it, if there is no interest, why pay it off in a short time? Use the profit to make more!

• 2 weeks later...

We did buy the 120 Uturns (84 placed, 9 solid leads) and am in the process of first checks on them...so far all but one are winner locations that actually warrant a terminator, this lady had a great locator and then added many more locations herself...they were purchased new in 2008 and are in great shape so worst case I can sell some of the extra machines. We are also on track to pull upwards of $4,000 out on first service so nice little recoup/product money.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived