my first location!

BlindVending

Well done, $200 was a great price...$80 is killer! You could resell one and more than pay for the lot...condition dependent.

Ya was almost to good to be true. Have a gentleman picking up 2 tommorow for $175. So $95 profit minus gas and 6 machines to keep!!! This week has been great so far!

That's awesome! Nice work!

Yes sir! So definately interested in some capsule gumball wheels when you get them. Also how come with these machines there were a few "candy wheels with springs on top? What would you use that for Rodney?

Ok, the springs as for sticky candy! A must have! Nuts to! So...... Mike and ike, hot tomales, jelly beans, and even sniffles now. unfortunately, they're not cheap, they're about 1.50 ea. Well, here in the US anyways

Ok cool. Ya atleast 12 of the wheels have these. Good to know. So the terminator I currenty have placed has mike and ikes and jelly beans but doesnt have those springs, just a normal candy wheel. Is that trouble?

Ok cool. Ya atleast 12 of the wheels have these. Good to know. So the terminator I currenty have placed has mike and ikes and jelly beans but doesnt have those springs, just a normal candy wheel. Is that trouble?

Yes, they won't vend every time the same and will get stuck some times not vending anything.

• 1 month later...

Update: 10 bulk locations now and 3 full line locations.

Just landed a hockey arena and placed 15 2inch cap machines on top and 30 1inch on bottom. All beavers. On a giant rack that is really 3 racks. Vend sticker's and tatts in caps.

Archived