U-turn Rack set up!

rodney69

Ok, so this rack set up was designed for a 4 column in the back and 2 4's in front, but what I have is a 3 column and yellow 4's. So I'm thinking a 2" capsule next to the 3 column.

I'm looking for input on whether you think it looks good enough to go in a location?

The reason I put it together like this is I don't have money going out! I had all of this. 

In the future I will be using regular racks.

Let's hear it!!!!

post-8656-0-03035100-1403320027_thumb.jpg

How much does a .50 mech cost?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not sure they're actually selling them. The new design has some flaws so they are holding them back. They are supposed to have the new design in about 2 months, but they're just as much as metal every where else. I think they are like 20 for most. I pay 13 now. Before my sales guy left 2 weeks ago, I was only paying 9. They're starting to piss me off. 

If your needing GB wheels, I'll have a bunch in with in the next 3-4 weeks. maybe about 100 of them. I'll be charging 6 ea I think.

Ya I will take a few as well. Just had 4 arrive. Heading in a bit to make 2 dispense capsules. How do they install? I removed the 3 spacers. Does that tray part just sit on top of the wheel with springs?

Ya I will take a few as well. Just had 4 arrive. Heading in a bit to make 2 dispense capsules. How do they install? I removed the 3 spacers. Does that tray part just sit on top of the wheel with springs?

yes, I usually set the cover on the wheel and then slide the whole thing in. Do you have the wheel with 3 springs? They vend 1.1" well, but not more than that.

2 more commission accounts going in over the next 2 weeks. I may have shot myself in the foot though! I was asked to install another Uturn rack! I have one, but man is it a lot of product! It will be my last like that I think. It will be 3 of them and next it will be 6 way racks with 3 singles in the front and a 2 or 3 column flat next to a 2".

I have 3 current locations for 2" capsules. So we'll see how it goes!

I have to pace myself for a month or so due to funds though! LOL

• 1 year later...

It was a limited time they offered them. That rack has been replaced on route by a more usable design! 4 singles in front with a 2" and flat on top. I have one rack like above left and it is coming out soon.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, so this rack set up was designed for a 4 column in the back and 2 4's in front, but what I have is a 3 column and yellow 4's. So I'm thinking a 2" capsule next to the 3 column.

I'm looking for input on whether you think it looks good enough to go in a location?

The reason I put it together like this is I don't have money going out! I had all of this.

In the future I will be using regular racks.

Let's hear it!!!!

attachicon.gifPic-06202014-012.jpg

I think it looks nice. It's different.

Sent from my Z987 using Tapatalk

2 more commission accounts going in over the next 2 weeks. I may have shot myself in the foot though! I was asked to install another Uturn rack! I have one, but man is it a lot of product! It will be my last like that I think. It will be 3 of them and next it will be 6 way racks with 3 singles in the front and a 2 or 3 column flat next to a 2".

I have 3 current locations for 2" capsules. So we'll see how it goes!

I have to pace myself for a month or so due to funds though! LOL

I hear that! My mortgage is behind....,and my wife blames VENDING!

Hey...I have a negotiation coming up(I hope)...for 6 u turns...on the low side what am I looking at for revenue?

Hey...I have a negotiation coming up(I hope)...for 6 u turns...on the low side what am I looking at for revenue?

I want to get a comparison to my vendstars...I know what to expect out of them!

Archived