balls at a & a

SeaTurtle Vending

Just ordered 10 cases and they have the swirly balls at the same price as assorted. Get em while you can as it sounds like the product is being discontinued. At the same price as assorted why not?

What is the asst price? Balls are good to build pallet weight

Little more than what we pay but not a bad deal.

Where do you get yours?

Also, do you mean pallet weight to get it up over the 250 mark to get better prices on shipping?

I was told by some operators to watch the sizes on rhode islands 27mm as they might jam up machine.. don't know if this was rumor started by another supplier or what but I have to say I have ran them consistently and never had a issue?? I have not found one mis sized ball that would jam a wheel.

Rhode island is way to go, 3 cents a  ball on 10 case order , free shipping (if placed at trade show)

never oil up my globes either, got some good deals(THOUGHT THEY WHERE ANYWAY) In past from some importers and they where greasy and made my globes look milky.

www.rinovelty.com is website, but i'm sure everybody knows that

I was told by some operators to watch the sizes on rhode islands 27mm as they might jam up machine.. don't know if this was rumor started by another supplier or what but I have to say I have ran them consistently and never had a issue?? I have not found one mis sized ball that would jam a wheel.

Rhode island is way to go, 3 cents a  ball on 10 case order , free shipping (if placed at trade show)

never oil up my globes either, got some good deals(THOUGHT THEY WHERE ANYWAY) In past from some importers and they where greasy and made my globes look milky.

www.rinovelty.com is website, but i'm sure everybody knows that

The Rhode Island website has 27mm bouncy balls listed as $14.75, they're selling them to you for $7.50?

The Rhode Island website has 27mm bouncy balls listed as $14.75, they're selling them to you for $7.50?

Case price is 8.75 per 250. 10 case price is 3.36 per ball (8.40 per bag at 60 bag vol).

Then there is distributor pricing (a little lower), which some enterprising individuals access by printing up business cards promoting their 'wholesale' toy business...even though the official company warehouse might be a closet in the third bedroom...

Where do you get yours?

Also, do you mean pallet weight to get it up over the 250 mark to get better prices on shipping?

Your looking for that sweet spot getting the most weight for the best price. Example the cost for 200 pounds may be 150.00 but if you play with it you may find that you can ship 280 for the same 150.00 or 350 for 175.00. With fright you really have to play with it and have a sales person that's willing to help. The best pallet service you will ever get is from Top Notch they will work with you how ever you need to get best freight.

RI rolls out the red carpet at trade shows

Your looking for that sweet spot getting the most weight for the best price. Example the cost for 200 pounds may be 150.00 but if you play with it you may find that you can ship 280 for the same 150.00 or 350 for 175.00. With fright you really have to play with it and have a sales person that's willing to help. The best pallet service you will ever get is from Top Notch they will work with you how ever you need to get best freight.

RI rolls out the red carpet at trade shows

I've worked with Vicki since she started working there and Rachel before that. They are an awesome bunch!

• 3 weeks later...

ronsidney,

What quality are you looking for in the ball mix ? I can do $.037 per ball on a 10 case order, and our basic mix has been well received. If anyone needs a sample, I can gladly send one out to you to compare.  

• 1 year later...

I found this thread trying to find another thread about premium bouncy ball mixes.   So instead of starting a new one, I'll ask in this one:

Where is the best place to order small quantities (1-5 cases) of a nice premium mix of 27mm from?

Shipping to Georgia.

I found this thread trying to find another thread about premium bouncy ball mixes.   So instead of starting a new one, I'll ask in this one:

Where is the best place to order small quantities (1-5 cases) of a nice premium mix of 27mm from?

Shipping to Georgia.

Try S&B. That's where I go to get mine. Each case is 1728 balls, and the starter price is $69, which is about $0.04 a ball, which isn't too bad for low-volume operators (like me). ;)

Try S&B. That's where I go to get mine. Each case is 1728 balls, and the starter price is $69, which is about $0.04 a ball, which isn't too bad for low-volume operators (like me). ;)

AA is 68/2000. But with the weight I would buy from who ever is closer. FYI S&B can ship a pallet for around 100.00

I'm thinking about running these in the bistro location that I posted about doing so poorly last week, so it's going to most likely be adult customers.   Would a premium mix be best or something like pool balls?

Also (a completely newbie question, I know) but do these come with display cards or do I have to make up something or purchase the card separately?

In my area, I have to run a premium mix that has soccer balls, bright, and others or they don't sell. I usually make my own mix or buy from tnt. They typically have a better mix.

I fill with pool balls one cycle then basic mix next. Helps with sales.

I'm thinking about running these in the bistro location that I posted about doing so poorly last week, so it's going to most likely be adult customers. Would a premium mix be best or something like pool balls?

Also (a completely newbie question, I know) but do these come with display cards or do I have to make up something or purchase the card separately?

AA makes a and sends displays with case of bbs, but they really suck bad. Get ahold of Frank sweetstop??(can't think of his username) his are really nice.

Archived