Humidity with 1" gumballs

Renman

• 2 weeks later...

I bought a route that had an Aquarium store with a double, Gumballs & Skittles. The first time I ran the location they had melted. The Skittles were a glob of melted mess. The gumballs had all collapsed. I had to throw away the Skittles globe and candy wheel.

So all,

We serviced the machine 30 days later and the bottom gum balls were melted. These were the ones I mistakingly left in there from before. The laundromat put an out of order sign on it yesterday. They melted onto the wheel and bottom of the globe. My first cleaning job like this. We took another new head over to swap as quick as possible.

We added a second head with chiklets last month. No melting problem with them.

The gum balls did $26.75 and the chiklets did $23.25. So the 2 heads did about the same as 1 head last month with only gum balls. They have pleaded for us to leave the gum balls in. So I filled them only half way with all fresh gum balls and added silica packs (very securely) to the underside of the lid. We will also service every 2 weeks until we can figure the cycle out.

I would like to add a 3rd head, but not sure with these numbers. Any ideas?

They come in a case of 700 or 800. Hey the 800ct, you'll have to buy them from as, Ford, or oak leaf

They sell as good or better than gb's in the locations I have them, just a little higher product coast

They come in a case of 700 or 800. Hey the 800ct, you'll have to buy them from as, Ford, or oak leaf

They sell as good or better than gb's in the locations I have them, just a little higher product coast

Thanks! I'll be checking them out today

So all,

We serviced the machine 30 days later and the bottom gum balls were melted. These were the ones I mistakingly left in there from before. The laundromat put an out of order sign on it yesterday. They melted onto the wheel and bottom of the globe. My first cleaning job like this. We took another new head over to swap as quick as possible.

We added a second head with chiklets last month. No melting problem with them.

The gum balls did $26.75 and the chiklets did $23.25. So the 2 heads did about the same as 1 head last month with only gum balls. They have pleaded for us to leave the gum balls in. So I filled them only half way with all fresh gum balls and added silica packs (very securely) to the underside of the lid. We will also service every 2 weeks until we can figure the cycle out.

I would like to add a 3rd head, but not sure with these numbers. Any ideas?

nothing worse then sweaty balls. the dyes run all over

Archived