Prime Vending Locations Company Review?

mksolutions

Hello,

I recently contacted a company to inquire about how much it would cost me if they were to find an ATM location for me. They quoted me $450. The name of the company is Prime Vending Locations. They're based out of California. Their address is primevendinglocations.com Is anybody familiar with them? Is it a legitimate company and can it be trusted? Please let me know. I'm just starting out :) I used the search function here on the forum but didn't see anything related to that company.

Thanks,

Jake

P.S. I tried to check how much it would be if I was to hire a locator through this forum but I'm having a problem finding the right tab on the top. I went into class fields but only found two ads and both say to contact the company directly? Please point me in the right direction if you can :)

I just made myself look like a total fool... lol I saw that thread but dismissed it because the company name did not match exactly. I thought it might be a different company. Digging deeper now I found it is the same company that I contacted. Thank you for pointing out that thread again. It all makes sense now :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

I recently contacted a company to inquire about how much it would cost me if they were to find an ATM location for me. They quoted me $450. The name of the company is Prime Vending Locations. They're based out of California. Their address is primevendinglocations.com Is anybody familiar with them? Is it a legitimate company and can it be trusted? Please let me know. I'm just starting out :) I used the search function here on the forum but didn't see anything related to that company.

Thanks,

Jake

P.S. I tried to check how much it would be if I was to hire a locator through this forum but I'm having a problem finding the right tab on the top. I went into class fields but only found two ads and both say to contact the company directly? Please point me in the right direction if you can :)

If you need help with locations, we've been helping people on tvf here and there. PM me

I have used them once to place a back rubber, and will definately be using them again They found the location in half the time they quoted me. The owner and the locator that helped me jonathan are both very friendly snd always responded to me promptly. And i 'm very satisfied with their location.

Thanks Rodney I'll definitely contact you. I see a lot of people here are very happy with your services. For now I'm trying to work out another issue... I'll make a new thread on that.

I just realized your doing atm machines, I only do bulk, sorry about that.

Archived