Need help with a 2" nb30 capsule machine! HELP!

rodney69

Ok, so I'm trying to find a picture of the inside of the bottom half of a NB30 2" capsule machine! 

I'm trying to find a lock set and it seems that the lower one never has the cam part that I feel is missing. 

in the bottom of the machine is the lever system that locks the coin mech in place, but what is attached to the lock shaft to push down on the lever system?

Beaver is closed for 2 weeks for their annual shut down, so they aren't any help.

You can take apart the machine from the top to get to the bottom lock. That way you don't have to drill it out and you can see how the lock works. If you take it apart from the top there is the agitator then the brush plate then there is a plate that keeps the capsule wheel in place after that is the hopper which is 4 hex heads. After there hopper is loose you can pull it all apart and look at the lock set up. Hope this helps

Thank you! I'll probably do that. I have one other person that's on here that might have that, but that is the first pic I've seen so I know exactly what I'm looking for!

Thank you again.

I need it but yes it is basically just a piece bent over.

Somebody on here went to Lowes and bought a lock and made one. They sell locks and they come with an assortment of different flange piece's.

Is the lock itself from Lowe's?

Archived