saeco 200 problem

newvendng

I got a couple machines from someone and I can't get them to work. When I plug the machine in the LCD display just has a bunch of squares on it. I've tried to reset the using the P1 and P2 buttons, but nothing happens. I don't even get beeping sounds when I push the P# buttons. I've also tried to use the transfer key and that doesn't work either. All I ever get is a bunch of squares on the LCD screen. Any and all help would be appreciated.

Welcome to the forums.

While I can't help you with this issue, hopefully our member, Greatdane, will be along to help you out.  To me this sounds like the board needs to be reset in some way or that it might be bad.  This could be the reason you now have the machines.  Keep waiting and there should be a response here.

Good luck.

Welcome to the forums.

While I can't help you with this issue, hopefully our member, Greatdane, will be along to help you out.  To me this sounds like the board needs to be reset in some way or that it might be bad.  This could be the reason you now have the machines.  Keep waiting and there should be a response here.

Good luck.

Now you know how the rest of us feel  ;D  ;D  ;D

• 3 weeks later...

Hi guys, I have a problem. I just purchased 3 Saeco Barisa 200 machines, and tried to moved a few wires trying to get the pump working. Now the display is out and it is not getting power to the upper portion of the machine. The lower portion with the money dispenser is getting power on start up, but it is getting no power to the rest of the machine. Is there a manual reset on the power board or something that would make this happen?

I can't imagine anything is shorted out. Any ideas on how to restore it?

It's the Barista Supremo 200. I found the manual, but it's pretty scarce about fuses or any troubleshooting. It's weird, it has power going to both power boards and the dollar intake is working, but it's not getting power to the rest of the machine. Has to be a fuse I'm thinking because otherwise the whole machine would be out if it were the board.

It's weird. I can't find any fuses or capacitors, and the only thing that moved were a couple of wires which were put back. Both the circuit boards are getting power, the one in the front and the one in the back, but for some reason there's no other power to cycle the machine. 

My other machines working fine, but I can't seem to get this one back on track.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Next time you have a issue with fuses, they are located behind the internal coffee bean container. Just remove the container and you will find 2 fuses. These are wired for 220v 50hz in European market and they add a transformer to make the machine 120v 60hz US market. So they still have the same 2 fuses. One is (Hot) 120 and other fuse is now neutral. Usually in US we don't fuse the neutral but it is how they adapt to US market.

Archived