good pull today!

hulksmashu00

So the first machine i placed is at a garage next near where my dad lives. I placed 1 of my 1800 triples 8 days ago with gumballs m@ms and skittles. Everything is 25 cents a vend the m@m wheel is set at the 4th setting and the skittles is set on the 6th setting. I pulled 20.25 today after only 8 days it looks like its gonna be a 80 plus a month spot im excited! The garage owner loves it to says it saves him a ton on gas going to the store for snacks for him and the kids.

Very nice! How many skittles are you vending on the 6th setting tho. Try to keep ot at a 1/2 ounce vend.

What a great start keep it up!

The skittles vend about 15 pieces a vend the m@ms about 10 pieces. I only did it that way because the skittles are $2 less a bag. The half once a vend is good to know thank you. Ive been playing with a machine at home trying to figure out the right vend and the forth setting seems to be the best one for that size candy... learning as i go i will probably switch wheels out next time i service the machine.

15 is not bad at all. I like to keep it at 12-14 myself. Your on the right track!

Do u keep all of that type of candy at the same vend? I.e. mm, rp, skitt... price verys and i didn't know if it really matters.

Archived