Samples

FrCorey

today TNT sent me a huge bag of toy samples

now if I can just figure out what is what I can decide to order some.

hmm, no list in bag of what I got either.

looks like I might have to call them to see whatI got.

I love samples but companies don't send them like they used to.

well, this is a lot of stuff. two big bags.

but, I cant believe people still want this crap.

reminds me of carnival slum,

the crap low end prizes you win at their games on the lowest level.

I mean, like a cheeseburger ring? squishy bugs? snot on a string?

lots of weird crap on keyrings. most I still cant identify.

They are non-toxic. All of our testing can be found at the bottom of the home page on our website under Certificates of Conformity. We typically have 4-5 tests per item there

And I do not need a description of the snake when it appears again. LOL.

I can't tell you that. Not that I'm going to add that to my menu, but we test a great deal for a large number of chemicals. Every lot that comes in has been checked multiple times.

sounds like a fun job.

cant way to see the samples.

at least if we sell your items, we can be sure they are safe for small children

another thing I noticed about the TNT samples is lots of the toys have tiny parts that fall off. several items I have looked at have had parts fall off them.

like the rubber birthday cake thingy, all the flames fell off the candles.

Not be outdone, FrCorey. Give me your address and A & A will do the same, with a price quote.

Cmiller I wouldn't mind a sample pack with price quote sent my way. Honestly I have avoided your stuff because there are no prices on anything. I have done business with TNT and I am so far satisfied but would love to compare. I have just started with 2", 1", Stickers, and Tatts

Quick Fix Vending

Tad Harvill

201 E. Tripp St.

Mansfield, MO 65704

Quick Fix Vending,

You are right; we have not heard from you since 2012 when you bought parts Your assigned rep is Derek Wright at extension 316. I'll forward this to him to send a package to you. If there are any issues, let me know at cmiller@aaglobal.com.

Will,
Where have you been ? I emailed you last week. I'll get them out to you.

FrCorey,

You started a beautiful thing, bringing people together.

Fr Corey, I am indeed glad we spoke after you got your samples! Per our convo, I sent you a flat rate box with live sample displays and the mustaches you requested. Like other operators said, its all about the display. The erasers are a top seller for us and I included them in the box. You can easily vend for .50 like we talked about. The candle eraser you are referring to above is from the "birthday party" eraser collection and must have come off the cake or cupcake you have in your sample bag.

You already have the price sheet, so just give me a holler when you get the box and I can go over it all with you. :)

P.S. All of our toys are safety tested as per CPSC requirements. You can check out the NBVA (National Bulk Vendors Assoc) website for more info www.nbva.org

Talk soon,

Rachel

ok thanks

well my cat ate that squishy snake and she seems alright, so I guess they are child safe too. hmm, I found the candle came out of a hat, so I guess that is part of the birthday set you mentioned. I do like that Halloween eraser I mentioned too.

the bloody ham leg with the bite out of it. kids would prolly like it.

ok thanks

well my cat ate that squishy snake and she seems alright, so I guess they are child safe too.

The snake may not be toxic, but watch out, it may give your cat horrendous gas.

Just ask the owner of this kitty...

10009859_10152263058549976_2044207706_n.

;D

Fr Corey, I am indeed glad we spoke after you got your samples! Per our convo, I sent you a flat rate box with live sample displays and the mustaches you requested. Like other operators said, its all about the display. The erasers are a top seller for us and I included them in the box. You can easily vend for .50 like we talked about. The candle eraser you are referring to above is from the "birthday party" eraser collection and must have come off the cake or cupcake you have in your sample bag.

You already have the price sheet, so just give me a holler when you get the box and I can go over it all with you. :)

P.S. All of our toys are safety tested as per CPSC requirements. You can check out the NBVA (National Bulk Vendors Assoc) website for more info www.nbva.org

Talk soon,

Rachel

I personally sell the sticky for .50, and the midnight shimmer! Does god for me!

Got a huge box today from TNT

displays with product lamitated to them.

I think they call them live displays?

anywho, now I can see what I want to sell, the display really does make it.

lots of food shaped rubber thingys.

which I like, and the plastic swirl rings

staches look like they are stamped out of old blankets.

but I also see them all over in others machines.

so this is good, I can see what I would put into my new machines.

and if I pick more then the machines I am getting I can rotate the items.

err, or buy more machines...

Today I got 2 huge bags from A&A

much better organized and marked for beginners.

lots of flat displays, 3 big bags of toys and a few dozen balls.

hmm, don't see any superballs thou.

some of these feel like those stress balls you used to see all over.

soft but firm. and one long flat metal thing with pictures on it.

I assume this rolls up to put in a capsule.

and another bag of goo, yellow this time. have to make a note to buy some of that.

wonder if this all comes precapped, or I have to cap them.

atleast I can see what is what and what it would sell for now.

the default way samples are shipped seems to be that you know what you are doing.

confusing for a first timer.

Archived