Samples

FrCorey

I apologize for that, I could have sworn that I put superballs in there. I'll get some out to you. The price list is for capped items though. But obviously , we'll sell bulk to you if you prefer.

capped is fine for a few cents more. saves a lot of work

err, please send gum and candy samples too.

nice price list, the redemption candy is a little high then going in my local wholesaler.

but I am not going to do redemption so I am good.

well, I don't know what their policies are but my first order is going to be like a pallet or so.

What did I miss here. Your going from being a newbie to ordering a pallet of product. In your post here it seems as if you don't know what the products even are. Speaking from experience only it's best for a new person to start slow ESP in buying bulk product because much of its popularity is based on region.

ah, I say this cause I ordered 28 machines with stands and am going to order a bunch of stock for the machines. which are gum candy 1 and 2 inch caps and flat vendors.

and I am looking to see what the other people have in their machines.

so I figure with 28 machines and at least 28 cases of products.

and some extras cause I have hot and cold seasons here in vegas,

so some non melting stuff for the hot weather locations too.

Cmiller,,could you send me some samples and price list  as well..just 1" toys will do just fine.That is all we vend so far.Moustache mix is getting old and seems near its end.We also have bought the california gold..so so results. My address Vendall Vending 9325 dudley Taylor Michigan 48180. Thanks Jerry.

Received my sample pack today in the mail from cmiller.

First off id like to say well done A&A. They sent me a giant envelope of samples and proper price lists attached. As I'm in canada postage isnt cheap so I applaud a company sending a sample pack with a $12 stamp on it for free

The products:

Much better than some previous items ive received elsewhere. It really does make a difference to see the items in person. Some items look good online but different when it arrives. Seeing these first hand let's you have even more control of what you want to sell.

Being in canada there aren't a lot of options for toys. A&A will be getting a lot of my business from here on out as TJ king has pulled from the canadian market. Thanks Chris!

I got balls!

today I got a big bag of balls from A&A

hmm, say that 3 times real fast...

opened them and set them aside,

cat poked her nose in the bag and it fell over,

balls went in all directions, with a estatic cat following close behind,

hmm, one day I will find them all.

nice thou, some of those really bounce good,

hmm, there is another market for them, cat toys.

cat gives them one good swat and cat and ball are off.

Archived